What is the best bang for the buck in reliable LED lights that won’t fail constantly like my Mars-Hydro do

The new light arrived and looks great. It seems well built, but also small and light compared to the 40lb mars.
It draws 212.7 watts from the wall.

It is about 22” long by 5” wide. The glass lenses over the leds are nice too.
It is much brighter than my mars light, if you look directly into the mars light it’s unpleasant, looking into a CXB3590 is painful :cool:

I like these dual Cobb CXB3590 lights, so I asked the seller for a discount if I buy more.
He offered a bigger discount for no reason than mars offered for their light failing twice in a year. So now the price is us$200 (canadian$253) for the dual CXB3590 with 5 year warranty. So I ordered 4 more. Glad I didn’t take the joke of a discount mars offered as they wanted us$215 for a SINGLE CXB3590 fixture with only a 2 year warranty. I will let you know how it goes. The seller said he will give my friends here a discount too. Sent him a link to this site to see. If anyone wants the link just pm me. I have not found anywhere else this low priced, it is cheaper assembled than the kits cost.

that's great now you are on the way for some really god lights. I never liked those blurpy lights. It's nice to be able to sit down in your garden without feeling nausea and headache from the lights. Don't stare in them without sunglasses.

See you got a light mover as well. Nice... :cool:

I agree with all the quantum board or cob setups people are mentioning there are great setups and easy to repair. i went the quantum board way with a hlg 550 and its an awesome light. imo both are better then blurple lights but just my opinion.

They edited my link out, so if anyone wants a dual Cobb CXB3590 setup with glass lenses (great for foliar spraying) for Canadian $280 (us$216) with free shipping pm me and I can send the link.
I’d wait for me to get it first though, I will give a review as soon as it gets here.

I’m new and don’t know how to PM. How’s the light working?
I’m interested in that light if you can get me a link...

Back
Top Bottom