What is the earliest you can tell the sex of a plant?

Congrats those are pistils :yahoo:
Great!

What about this plant? I can’t see anything like the first one.

59DD0212-B532-4EE5-842B-7F534E5626C4.jpeg

8A6E90AB-1BB4-4FB7-872D-824789FCB0FB.jpeg

Unfortunately yes.... That appears to be a male sex organ. Double bag him and chuck it.

Sorry about that.
Thank you for the confirmation. This particular seedling is from a Super Lemon Haze rogue hermie seed I found in my trim. I've always heard that hermie seeds tend to be female. Is that correct? If so, would this be rare or is it normal for hermie seeds to be male or female.

No unfortunately Hermie seeds tend to produce more Hermie genetics....I've done it ....it's not worth it.... Not to say you cannot get a female and get some dank greenery ...just the risk of time money and effort for a possible male two three months in isn't worth it.

No unfortunately Hermie seeds tend to produce more Hermie genetics....I've done it ....it's not worth it.... Not to say you cannot get a female and get some dank greenery ...just the risk of time money and effort for a possible male two three months in isn't worth it.

Ok. Thanks. I planted 2 hermie seeds for the first time last year (Super Lemon Haze and Gorilla Glue) and they grew really nice plants and someone told me that hermie seeds tend to be female so I wasn't even worried about this plant, so kind of surprised it turned out male.

Back
Top Bottom