What is this?

i am waiting for them wilt and fall off on their own when they have nothing left to give to the plant. I think if you see the older pics from today's you will find it has increased and as this is a sativa strain and still a long way to go. i am afraid there wont be much leaves left to photosynthesis.
Also do i still follow complete wet/dry cycle this late in flowering or just give them 3-4 ltrs of water everyday

I never let get totally dry during flower, this can stuff up the ph to root zone..

please note that the rules of the wet/dry cycle that we follow in veg, change when we get to flower. Flower is the time to use the roots that you developed early on, and now the goal is to get as much water in there as we can.
Your plants do look better and the mag is helping... but keep on it. Your plants were starving and now seem to be trying to recover. I commend you on keeping the dying leaves on the plant as long as you have, so nothing is wasted. Your buds are still green, and that is what counts. Keep doing what you are doing and you will get through this... its not going to be pretty, but life rarely is. Next time you will know to feed better in the beginning, and you won't have this die back in mid flower again.

please note that the rules of the wet/dry cycle that we follow in veg, change when we get to flower. Flower is the time to use the roots that you developed early on, and now the goal is to get as much water in there as we can.
Your plants do look better and the mag is helping... but keep on it. Your plants were starving and now seem to be trying to recover. I commend you on keeping the dying leaves on the plant as long as you have, so nothing is wasted. Your buds are still green, and that is what counts. Keep doing what you are doing and you will get through this... its not going to be pretty, but life rarely is. Next time you will know to feed better in the beginning, and you won't have this die back in mid flower again.
now i have them on a fixed schedule of feeding after every 2 days. Nute-Nutes-water

So these are todays pic. i'd say the growth isnt stopping a\but i think now these 2 BDs will take much more time so get ready as there arnt many leaves working their magic on the lower branches.
So a friend of mine is guessing that it maybe coz of the weather is getting too cold for them. we are facing 24 C - 12 C, with 13 hrs darkness. 20-40 % Rh

Back
Top Bottom