What is this?

i dont have Cal-Mag and cant get it where i am located.

Well, you might be better off, anyway, lol, since "Cal-Mag" isn't an element, it's two elements, and its entirely possible to have a deficiency of one but not the other. And, since the ratio of the two is as important as the actual amounts, if you are only lacking in one, but dump a bunch of both, you still haven't corrected that ratio.

Hmmm dont take my word for it but i think i heard epsom salts arent a bad way to go?

That'll do for the magnesium, since it's just MgSO₄·7H₂O (magnesium sulfate). There are other substances that contain magnesium, but that's the most commonly available one. Calcium nitrate is a pretty common plant nutrient product, so it should be available in most countries (unless they don't grow any crops there, I suppose :rolleyes: ) .

thanks everyone gonna try human cal mag tablets like Angrybird said.. will see what results we can achieve and they will be due for feed tom or day after tom so that will also help with any deficiency

Magnesium, immobile, bottom up.. calcium, mobile, Top down... Epsom salt all needs. Plants healthy Green, no need to nute it out..

Magnesium, immobile, bottom up.. calcium, mobile, Top down... Epsom salt all needs. Plants healthy Green, no need to nute it out..
just understood "no need to nute it out" which i am already giving since flowering... rest of i went like gibberisho_Oo_O

It means magnesium is a mobile element, so it will show from the bottom and continue to top as it's being used. Opposite for calcium...

It means magnesium is an immobile element, so it will show from the bottom and continue to top as it's being used. Opposite for calcium...
Griz means when plants show deficiencies. Mag itll show from the bottom leaves and move up. Cal the opposite way. Cal is usually shown with nasty kinda rusty looking patches

Magnesium is mobile, calcium immobile... Just to clear up my stuff up...

Out there in the hot sun, these plants need more nutrients than an indoor plant would need. Up your dosage of nutes by at least 25% to take advantage of the solar powered needs of these plants, and then the gradual yellowing (cannibalizing of the lower leaves for mobile nutrients to supply the needs of the buds) will stop and the green will return to that lower growth.

So this looks like magnesium deficiency??
Yes that's all it is, had you been feeding Epsom salts you wouldn't have that yellowing at bottom but have the overall health your tops are showing...

Yes... One to two tablespoons per gallon.. little bit of warm water to dissolve... You should motor pestle some garden lime and rock dust and sprinkle small handful onto top of pots.

Found more of that mutation on 2 leaves. left them on the plant.. they wouldnt do any harm right?

<SHRUGS> Minor parasites do drain resources from the organism, and I'd look at this the same way - because there's no way those "budlets" are going to turn into enough cannabis to even fill a paper. But no, they are not going to harm the plant.

For all intents and purposes, they're just curiosities. If you're bored, cut one of those leaves off and see if you can get it to grow roots :rolleyes: .

Look Green and isn't spreading.. any reason your keeping the dead leaves on the plant? They won't Green up... Continue Epson salts or Cal-mag with your feeding...

Back
Top Bottom