What is wrong with my baby?

Stylist07

Im new to this site and new to growing, thats why im here.

My baby is 4 weeks from seed and she does not look good at all. It all started when i feed her last week (250 ppm grow big/ big bloom) and she did not like that at all. But not really shure if i should have feed her or not. Then as she was getting big i was haveing to water more but my soil does not drain well cuz it holds alot of water (ffof soil). I also gave her sum roo xcellorator buz sum one told me i waz a good idea to give it to her. Since she was not draing well when i watered i transplanted her to a bigger 3 gal. Bucket with sum ff light warrior to give her sum more drainage/airage.

Now she looks very sick and i want her to pull thru so i came her for sum advice. The bottom leaves a turning yellow with sum purple/gey corlor to them a spreding all the way up to the top. The bottom shoots are not affected yet and are still green.

What should i do? I have aready did enough damage to her so im leaveing her alone till i can fix what i did.

Its been lil over 4 weeks since germ. From seed and i dont want to lose her. Should i take any clone b4 she falls apart? Or do i wait it out and slowly bring her bak from the dead?

This is my 1st grow and ive done nothin but stress this bitch out. No new grouth since last week and she is very droopy and leaves a curling under too.

I dont no how to post any pics so please help with this too....

All advice will be great, but play nice im a nooby

Thanx alot Boss Man, I hope she pulls thru.

Has any1 ever used big bloom as a stress releaver?
I'm useing superthrive with RO water. I might try it when she starts to get a lil' better.

I'm also trying to figure out how to post my pics too? Please help

Upload pics into your gallery. Once they are uploaded , right click on the image and go to properties. Copy the http site on the properties and come back to this thread.... just follow these instructions :

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Sorry, I was typing away and then laziness kicked in! This link is soooo easy to follow. It even has pictures

Back
Top Bottom