Help: is my plant done for?

ZackaryOX

420 Member
So I was very busy and did not water my plant for 1.5 days. I woke up this morning to this:
firsttimedead.jpg

I watered it and now it looks like this:
firstded.jpg

Do you guys think she is a goner? She sorta sprang back in the few hours she was watered, I need to repot but cant since the stuff I ordered online has not shipped yet(rookie mistake). Her leaves have curled and theres discoloration on some of them, I know if she grows she wont yield as much as she could have, but I just don't want her to die.

Looks fine to me from the picture you posted. It may be that you can see something more alarming than me. It may also be that you are growing meds because you need them and are On Edge a little? (How it was for me, anyway).
Luckily for us these plants are difficult to kill. So be reassured that nothing sudden is going to happen to your babies.
A more expert grower will be along, no doubt. 420 Mag is great like that.

:welcome: to :420: BTW. You’re in the right place.

Until someone with more expertise looks in, get ready to answer some questions. You will be asked: what is the strain, who is the breeder, what hardware are you running - lights, fans, etc, what is your temp and RH like in your grow space and what is your medium? Edit: nutes. What are you feeding her?

Save some time and post the answers before you’re asked.

Are you thinking of starting a grow journal? It’s a great way to get help, tips, and ultimately great buds.

Good luck Zack.
:thumb:

Looks fine to me from the picture you posted. It may be that you can see something more alarming than me. It may also be that you are growing meds because you need them and are On Edge a little? (How it was for me, anyway).
Luckily for us these plants are difficult to kill. So be reassured that nothing sudden is going to happen to your babies.
A more expert grower will be along, no doubt. 420 Mag is great like that.

:welcome: to :420: BTW. You’re in the right place.

Until someone with more expertise looks in, get ready to answer some questions. You will be asked: what is the strain, who is the breeder, what hardware are you running - lights, fans, etc, what is your temp and RH like in your grow space and what is your medium? Edit: nutes. What are you feeding her?

Save some time and post the answers before you’re asked.

Are you thinking of starting a grow journal? It’s a great way to get help, tips, and ultimately great buds.

Good luck Zack.
:thumb:

Thanks a bunch! I'll be sure to start a grow journal, once all of my stuff gets here. :ganjamon: I'm using no nutes, the medium is Promix with mycoactive in it. The strain is lemon jack and I'm unsure if they're photo/auto. The RH in my grow closet is 51% and the temperature is roughly 78F(25.5C). I'm using a 1000w full spectrum LED on them and they've reacted fine to it. The only thing I did to mess this girl up was not watering her(I think). Thanks a lot for the help!

Clones - there's likely some space in between the cups. Sometimes the roots can make there way into the btm cup but not always. They will be fine like that short term. There's folks that grow in water only. DWC is an example.

Congratulations and welcome to the Wait Until Wilt Before We Water club. WUWBWW. This is how I grow, all the time. I wait for my plants to show me that it is time to water, trying not to ever make that decision for them. Being stingy with the water promotes extremely strong root growth as the weed desperately searches for water. THIS is how to build the very best rootball in the shortest amount of time... make the weed work for a living.
:morenutes:
I invite you to read my watering guide where I tell people about the wet/dry cycle and how to recognize when it is time to water. You can find the link below to my "how to properly water" thread.

Thank you all for the help! These girls are all transplanted and doing fine now!!! Posting pics below
for420.jpg

The one that suffered the no water is the one in the top left, shes doing fine now! Thanks again for all the help everyone. I've started a grow journal if anyone is curious about these girls. Happy growing and most importantly happy smoking!!!!:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom