What is your Favorite Crop King Seeds Strain?

i cant say witch strain is my favorite yet but the purple kush i am currently growing is looking to be a hell of a plant. I am also eager to try growing out ice wreck, zeus, white widow and white cookies as well as some of the new strains being released in december.

Day 17 of flower
DSC_001476.JPG
DSC_001769.JPG
DSC_001578.JPG
DSC_002564.JPG

I am growing White widow but really want to grow the dark angel next I have heard great things about it. I will be ordering again when I send my WW into flower , so about 3-4 weeks. They are 2 weeks old today or almost 2 weeks I believe

I like Dark Angel... there's just something about those dark purple leaves and close node sites.
Of course they are... they just released White Cookies

MMMM just popped a white cookies bean, and my Dark Angel has a super tight node structure, and the Topping / LST is producing some Dank AF main shoots... I give those two strains an A+++ so far!

I recently pick up a pack of Crop King feminized White Widow, these I seen hanging at my local head shop so decided to grab a pack of 5. I'm on day 5 from seed and all 5 popped but lost on as it dried out a little to quick. Definitely can't complain about the product 5 of 5 popped lost one do to neglect. I will purchasing more very soon. I will be going with the purple kush fem., sour diesel fem., and some super silver haze.
Cheers keep up the good work!!!!

Back
Top Bottom