What is your favorite thing to do when your high?

Yes Yes! By far the best music ever made, ever! Tchaikovsky - Swan Lake or Romeo and Juliet, Extremely riveting stuff, parts can make the hair on your arms stand up. Trust me, get blasted and listen to the whole Swan Lake. Hell, I think my girls even like it!:yahoo:

Take a "Boomdiada" bong hit! It's like a normal bong hit except you listen to "Boomdiada" from that Discovery Channel commercial.

Stare @ my garden :)
4-7_1.JPG
4-7_2.JPG

In Nova Scotia many years ago, we were in a old grave yard one early Sunday morning. This grave yard over looks the bay there. We sat there getting stoned and watched the fog come in from over the other side of the bay. It moved slowly engulfing everything, slide over the water and started to come up our side.

It was eery, wonderful and just froze us.

For me, watching nature has always been the best way to do while being high.

Prairie

Listening to choons, watching good movies and eye opening documentaries, cooking up a feast (and muching on it) and talking crap with friends.

As long as I'm not too high I enjoy reading after a smoke, a bong and a book keeps me happy!
:thumb:

Tons of things to do when I'm medicated outtt, depends what I have to do on the list.. Cooking, reading, good music, watching movies, taking everything I can get my hands on apart, and stare at my grow box for extended amounts of time... (If I had a nickel for everytime I did that...) So I guess I like to do everything while medicated ;)

:peacetwo: :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom