What is your favorite type of Marijuana?

Kitty!
Never use Incense in a grow room! It makes the pot taste like .... incense!
For a ready example, take one incense stick and have a hearty lick.

Oh, and ROMULAN. Also pure Afghani late flowered and a good Haze are always nice...
Yeah...I totally agree. I didn't know his room was a grow room. I think I'll pass on licking the incense stick tho.LOL.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh, you might be right, incense is good but not for a grow room. I must be stoned at 2 am or something!

Tonight's Favourite: Big City Special. Hydro.

Home grown XXXOG, cuts through tolerance's like a hot knife through budder (see what I did there)

Oh yeah, I see what you did, and it's greatly appreciated. Cannabis is a humor stimulant. Hot knife through budder...lol

^ nice one. though I must say Purple kush makes me feel like im sucking on mother nature's teet.

Ahh the teets of mother nature.....with that being said I have a couple of those teets in me mouth right now..:cheesygrinsmiley:

My favorite is the one I'm vaping now.

And tomorrow, it'll be the one I'm vaping tomorrow.

It'll be good too...it's all good.

PUffin13- Chocolope sounds interesting...does it have a chocolate flavor to it?

It doesnt really have a chocolate flavor but the taste is awesome. It is a cross between Chocolate Thai and Cannalope Haze. Chocolope is also referred to as D-Line and is a DNA Genetics strain. It is available at Grey Area and Green Place coffeeshops in Amsterdam. Seeds are available also through DNA. Peace.

grape ape is a killer strain. my favorite kind of marijuana would have to be any kind of indica.. it really depends on my mood but most of the time I just like to take a nice bong rip with a couple of good friends and veg outside on my deck and enjoy the weather. :grinjoint:

It doesnt really have a chocolate flavor but the taste is awesome. It is a cross between Chocolate Thai and Cannalope Haze. Chocolope is also referred to as D-Line and is a DNA Genetics strain. It is available at Grey Area and Green Place coffeeshops in Amsterdam. Seeds are available also through DNA. Peace.
Thanks for the info. That sounds like an awesome strain.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom