What nutrients do you use?

Nunya Biz

What have you guys experienced with the nutrients you have used? I have my perscription but I'm deffinitely an amateur in the field... or greenhouse. I'm sure alot of users out there would be interested in finding out what nutrients get the biggest plants and the tightest bannana buds...

Re: What nutrients do you use???

Thanks for the direction. I'm brand new on here. Trying to figure things out still :)

I use BC Bloom, Grow & Boost. This is my first grow so I can't attest to if they're better or worse than others, all I know is they're pretty much all expensive!!!!

General Hydroponic's Flora Series nutrients.

I have been thinking about changing to something new. I'm kinda getting tired of these nutes and am starting to wonder if I would do better with a new brand of nutrients.

I have had my eye on Advanced Nutrients. Since they became a sponsor they have peaked my interest enough to check out there website to see what they're all about. I'm atleast impressed with there website. We'll see. I have alot of nutrients that I have to go through before I'm ready to make the switch. If anyone else has used Advanced Nutrients I would like to hear your opinions!

~Well I use Advanced Nutrients and have almost everything they sell including their connoisseur line and i am currently in the 2nd week of flowering and in two weeks my plants have gone from 4.5" to almost 3 Ft. Tall with a TON of flowering sites. They are almost working too good because I have limited room and now have to SCROG!~

Anything advanced is great. I also like dyna-gro and bloom, if you can find it! I am trying Humbolt nutrients for the first time and I'm impressed the verde grow is fuckin sweet shit. I just started 12/12 so I don't know the results of the bloom part a and b yet.

~Well I use Advanced Nutrients and have almost everything they sell including their connoisseur line and i am currently in the 2nd week of flowering and in two weeks my plants have gone from 4.5" to almost 3 Ft. Tall with a TON of flowering sites. They are almost working too good because I have limited room and now have to SCROG!~

Yeah I've looked a little into advanced nutes. In 2 weeks your plants went from a half foot to three feet? Damn I may have to look into them a little more. That bloom box unit is bad ass.

Yeah I've looked a little into advanced nutes. In 2 weeks your plants went from a half foot to three feet? Damn I may have to look into them a little more. That bloom box unit is bad ass.

Yeah it's crazy watching them grow this is what I use:
Picture_00123.jpg

Yeah it's crazy watching them grow this is what I use:
Picture_00123.jpg

If you get a minute can you make me a list of names and purposes so I can look each one up. I want to check them out. Advanced is starting to sound like the way to go from what everyones saying.

If you get a minute can you make me a list of names and purposes so I can look each one up. I want to check them out. Advanced is starting to sound like the way to go from what everyones saying.

~This should answer all your questions and save you the time of looking up all the different ones, If you want to know which ones I use please refer to previous pages of my journal where I list what I'm using and how much, Good Luck and I definitely recommend going with AN from my short experience with them~
Advanced Nutrients

for growing in coco i like House & Gardens coco line, their roots excellerator is super good stuff. in soil i always had great buds with the fox farm tiger bloom, and big bloom, i always mixed some liquid karma in also. and a little extra perlit in the ocean forest. H

Hey Nunya,

I wasn't able to reply to the message you sent in regard to Grow/Boost/Bloom Juice, not enough posts. I must of been buzzed, they're actually from a company called NSR Greenleaves (not the ESU I put up before.. what a tool). I'm having great luck, particularly with Kush. I'm keeping an eye on a Silver Haze in flower that seems to be a bit droopy.

I'm considering going the Advanced Nutrients system after the Juice is gone, but to me it seems a bit complicated from a mixing standpoint..

;)

Farmer Rich

Back
Top Bottom