What strains are you smoking right now?

I have a question about mixing weed with legal herbs.....I've bought some Jamican Gold legal herbs. I've mixed and found that the buzz isn't as intense but it seems to last a bit longer. It also sometimes makes me relax more. Has anyone else found this out or something similar? Sometimes I will smoke each one separate or together....For example, I'll smoke weed, start feeling good, and then switch to legal herb. When I'm high I have a tendancy to want to smoke more which isn't necessary, so I switch to herbs or a mixture.

I have heard that legal herbs can actually be bad for you. They market it as insence. It is made up of unknown substances. People have actually had to go to the emergency room from the side effects. I wouldn't do it.

Sorry if you think I am preaching......With a 3x3 grow area. You can grow enough to keep you going without running out. :thumb:

IMHO I'd leave those "herbal" smokes alone as many are now illegal and have been shown to be unsafe.
While purcahisng supplies, I observed some kids (teenagers) buying some at the smoke shop, it was then I read up on this stuff, as it seems to be offered to those unable to find the real herb.
On the flip side I've had many strains, still partial to Big Budd(sweet smoke and energetic high) but growing (legal) some Afgany, more BB and some Hawaian I do think, which was very good and earthy(couch lock bad).
:peace:

I have Blueberry and Vanilla Kush. Soon to be harvesting Mekong High and White Widow!

The Blueberry is not as strong as the Kush. Blueberry is a great daytime smoke. The Vanilla Kush will knock you on your ass!.:high-five:

whos the breeder of the widow man? I've only grown nirvanas white widow, and I don't really find it to be white widow ha its great smoke don't get me wrong, but doesn't have the white appearance that the original white widow had.

I too am growing the Nirvana. I grew White Widow Max from a different company that was alot whiter and frostier. This seed came as a freebee. I can tell it is going to be a strong smoke but it is not sticky or smelly like the Vanilla Kush.:thumb:

I love the weed naps!!!!!:party:

Now I am toking up some
Blue Hash..1oz (just got it)
G13 1/4 oz
Cross Walker 1/8 oz
And looking forward to my Cotton Candy now in week 3 of flower

I'm smokin' some kinda something...

Almost looks like some kinda Haze variety.

Very sticky. Have to light up the bowl with just a pinch of weed in it otherwise it clogs up my pipe with resin real quick.

It's from the 8 week matured "broken branch" buds off the Mystery Queen.

Kinda stoney and sleepy (if I feel like sleepin') being so young of bud, but, it's got a pretty good fucking high. It hasn't really bogged me down much with all the stuff I've got going on and been doing around here: baking bread, feeding the cat, preppin and cookin Chicken, been laying some foam & carpet in one of the vacant rooms and have been running all over town getting one thing or another to get the room done and ready to rent out.

Been keeping a wary set of eyes on my Mystery Queen. I am seeing increasing shades of amber. She's near ready for harvest - I'd say early as this coming Sunday or perhaps Wednesday.

blue cheese
IMG_24196.JPG

IMG_23746.JPG

plush berry
tree3.jpg
IMG_17674.JPG

And more of this hybrid... just under an oz left :(
IMG_04438.JPG
IMG_044810.JPG

I just recently got my MMJ and instead of buying a bunch of just one kind. I decided to try a little bit of several different kinds. Once I figure which ones I really like I'll get more of just them. Here's what I am currently trying .........

Silver Haze
Bubblegum
Qerkle
Kashmir
Sweet Wreck
Northern Lights
Jacks Cleaner
Dutch Passion

So far, I like the Silver Haze. It's a good light buzz in the morning. Kind of like the lite beer of weeds. I tried the Qerkle the other night close to bed time. It was like being glued to the chair. I left to go out and smoke thinking ..... I'd really like a popsicle. I came back in thinking ...... what's a popsicle????

Back
Top Bottom