What type of pest is this?

TechnicianGrower

Never seen one of these bugs before on my plants. Killed jt and put a bunch of lady bugs in there. What is this?

Attachments

• 20201105_082344.jpg
    20201105_082344.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 20201105_082341.jpg
    20201105_082341.jpg
    667.3 KB · Views: 30
Plus 1 on the leaf hopper. If you have numbers/population you need something strong like Take Down/pyrethrins. Those shits have what looks like armor. They are seasonal but can take hold indoors and start reproducing.

Shake your plants - if you see a swarm jumping around then Take Down...

Plus 1 on the leaf hopper. If you have numbers/population you need something strong like Take Down/pyrethrins. Those shits have what looks like armor. They are seasonal but can take hold indoors and start reproducing.

Shake your plants - if you see a swarm jumping around then Take Down...
That was the first one ive seen looked earlier and i noticed was some sticky discrete it left on the plants leaves. Gonna water next with water and peroxide 1/10 mixture to hopefully kill and larvae it may have layed. Or maybe the lady bugs i threw in there will eat the eggs in their is any. And then later on ill spray the leaves with some vinegar mixed with water 1/10 mixture. Do they lay eggs kn the leaves or in the soil?

Dont spray vinegar - that will kill your plant. Acetic Acid commonly used as a herbicide.

Insecticidal soap/lady bugs/take down

If you saw a sticky residue thats from another pest - Aphids.

Generally this time of year leaf hoppers are on the way out. They are seasonal pests and rarely see them inside. Make no mistake tho they can ravage a crop if they start multiplying.

Back
Top Bottom