What's everybody smoking on tonight?

I'm on hold for a few more weeks to clear out my lungs . My plants keep growing AND curing while my body helps it self.
You sick? Get well soon! Good luck. I smoked this one for you last night! It’s my purple moby dick.
B9D5FB4C-D78D-4FCC-8A0E-65294C5BA592.jpeg
EBB503BD-9D21-4C89-A9AD-24F494C9D1FA.jpeg

Thanks for the concern,Enjoli . After a great winter of the mighty glass bong & excellent reefer , its time to take some good advice . Not sick , too many nurses in my family . i try to take care of myself , then no problems down the road . Being 67 ,I listen to my sister ,her being a Professor of Nursing , she gives me great advice .

Thanks for the concern,Enjoli . After a great winter of the mighty glass bong & excellent reefer , its time to take some good advice . Not sick , too many nurses in my family . i try to take care of myself , then no problems down the road . Being 67 ,I listen to my sister ,her being a Professor of Nursing , she gives me great advice .
Cool, I’m glad it’s a wanted tolerance break. Man a few years ago I was on probation and would only smoke every two weeks. I would just sit and smoke two bowl packs and I would get sooooo freaking stoned! some strains have real complex highs. I love that bud that just puts a stupid smile on your face and you forget what you were talking about.... what was I saying?

Back
Top Bottom