What's everybody smoking on tonight?

I've been at this since this morning.:lot-o-toke:

20210220_094833.jpg
Thats a good job - it is clearly going off and will be spoiled by Monday..

I need to buckle down and try to cobble together a rosin press. I've probably already got all the stuff to make one. Is rosin/resin/crumble/shatter/all that magical stuff you crazy kids have...will that lay down less gunk in my lungs than smoking flower in my bong? How's flavor and all that? Be gentle...I'm learning :green_heart:

I need to buckle down and try to cobble together a rosin press. I've probably already got all the stuff to make one. Is rosin/resin/crumble/shatter/all that magical stuff you crazy kids have...will that lay down less gunk in my lungs than smoking flower in my bong? How's flavor and all that? Be gentle...I'm learning :green_heart:
It all tastes horrible to me, I have tried a few types and strains and sure they get u high but to me it tastes so nasty....... Flower or Hash only for me.

It all tastes horrible to me, I have tried a few types and strains and sure they get u high but to me it tastes so nasty....... Flower or Hash only for me.
Oh crazy! I never expected rosin to differ much aside from the obvious lack of burning organic material :O
Very interesting (doing the Michelle Obama 'not bad' face)

Oh crazy! I never expected rosin to differ much aside from the obvious lack of burning organic material :O
Very interesting (doing the Michelle Obama 'not bad' face)
Nah! Old school buds is tripping hard off some electrical koolaid still! Rosin is the most delicious flat out. Imagine taking everything good from the nuggets and just vaporizing that... no plant material to burn. It is much smoother on the throat! And I rip huge dabs all day and breath way better that I used to when I smoked my bong all the time. Nice! Rosin press! I still use a hair straightener cuz I’m cheap and I spend all my money on lights and air conditioning and keeping them running. Lol

Nah! Old school buds is tripping hard off some electrical koolaid still! Rosin is the most delicious flat out. Imagine taking everything good from the nuggets and just vaporizing that... no plant material to burn. It is much smoother on the throat! And I rip huge dabs all day and breath way better that I used to when I smoked my bong all the time. Nice! Rosin press! I still use a hair straightener cuz I’m cheap and I spend all my money on lights and air conditioning and keeping them running. Lol
I'm amazed hair straighteners are still a thing :D

I'm amazed hair straighteners are still a thing :D
Really? I can go to the thrift store and buy 4 hair straighteners for 8 bucks! And then one or two will hold up in the vice.... have on big fat friend step on that bitch and blam, delicious rosin.!!! Ha ha. I am going to get a real press one day. I’m waiting till someone gets frustrated trying to scrape that shit off the parchment paper and puts their press on Craigslist for pennies on the dollar. I’m a cheap sob, I know. You should of seen how long it took for me to get some leds. Ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom