What's good everyone! New journalist

Welcome to 420mag @MoGrows :welcome: looking forward to seeing what you have going on and how you work. I'll be sure to check in after my shift 😎

Welcome to 430mag @MoGrows :welcome: looking forward to seeing what you have going on and how you work. I'll be sure to check in after my shift 😎
Thank you, Look forward to it brother! Gonna go check out that pheno hunt 👀👀 I’m actually orchestrating a group pheno hunt in my discord at the moment. Going to turn it into a contest as well, wonder if I’m allowed to run that over onto here 🧐

New here! Have poked my head in over the last few years but I’ve finally made the leap!! Have a grow journal posted up now, with another thread for my tissue culture and breeding endeavors coming soon as well! Hope to give y’all some good content, and some quality genetics!
:popcorn: CL🍀

Thank you, Look forward to it brother! Gonna go check out that pheno hunt 👀👀 I’m actually orchestrating a group pheno hunt in my discord at the moment. Going to turn it into a contest as well, wonder if I’m allowed to run that over onto here 🧐
Man I messed up with that pheno hunt.. it wasn't exactly what I was looking for but then When it was ready I actually enjoyed it and wished I'd taken clones 🤣 I'm running it one more time but alongside my runtz but it will be replaced by another cheese next time.

You can definitely Do a joint journal with someone but not sure about contest.. I was thinking of starting a joint side grow with multiple people if they was interested but just a small auto or something as space is tight! 🤣

Man I messed up with that pheno hunt.. it wasn't exactly what I was looking for but then When it was ready I actually enjoyed it and wished I'd taken clones 🤣 I'm running it one more time but alongside my runtz but it will be replaced by another cheese next time.

You can definitely Do a joint journal with someone but not sure about contest.. I was thinking of starting a joint side grow with multiple people if they was interested but just a small auto or something as space is tight! 🤣
Damn man, always sucks to lose a keeper!! Don’t worry, more are comin for sure! And hmmm I didn’t know that! Sounds interesting 👀 I’ll have to see about the rules on here regarding a contest. If not, I guess it will stay discord exclusive!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @MoGrows

What style of of growing do you enjoy?
Do you have all the equipment to start a grow?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

New here! Have poked my head in over the last few years but I’ve finally made the leap!! Have a grow journal posted up now, with another thread for my tissue culture and breeding endeavors coming soon as well! Hope to give y’all some good content, and some quality genetics!
:welcome: :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom