What's in your stash?

ZedRules

:bong: What kind of supply do you all keep on the average and do you have several forms of MJ for the kind to suit your mood? Me...I keep @ least a 1/4 of some kind of kush and some ediles to cover me on the go:allgood:

Don't know why nobody responded to this or what not...I personally TRY to only smoke one type of kb, normally do not know strain name but it is good for the money. I like to try and keep food around, but I like to eat it all so quickly. Someday I want to own a bakery that only makes weed food...NOTHING ELSE! :bong:

I normally dont have any more than 2 grams to my stash at any given time. Mainly just to keep it easy to dispose of at any given point and time. And its a lot easier to transport. Plus, no point to holding any more than that at one time because I know my dealer pretty well and can always just go talk to him seeing as how he lives in the same building as me.

Im kinda the same way i never usually have more than a few grams. And usually its some killa so it lasts a few days. I usually never smoke more than a gram a day unless i have regs, then i could be up to four joints a day or more.

Oh ya, forgot to mention that is usually pretty good mids to low highs. No brick for me.

I'm kind of a pot snob, so I've been told. Mean green or nothing, thank you very much.

Even tho I've run across some really killer brown. If I ever saw it again i'd cave i'm sure. It was just smooth as silk and the high was perfect. Hard to describe, but i think chocolate...even tho nothing was chocolate about it other than brown.

how can you guys survive only having a few grams on hand? when I get down under a 1/2oz, I'm lookin' for more. Generally a heavy Indi for home use, and a light stativa for out in public.

I dont smoke up that often. And when I do use some, its usually ingested so it'll last me the good half of the day.

My stash includes a lighter, eye drops, pot and a bong. As long as you've got the essentials you really cant go too wrong. I never really try to have a whole bunch of strains but that is a good idea for what kind of mood your in. I think ill start trying that out

...and as a little side note. YAY ive been updated to marijuana smoker Its a proud day indeed

My actual ganja stash consists of a few oneys of some killer dank. I have less then .5 grams... I deff need to re-up but I doubt I'll be able to for a few days.

My stash only has a old ass pack of papers.. and I mean like 20 years old, a oney, and like 10 bics. I broke and or sold all of my glassware.

Papers, small pipe, eye drops, lighter, and whatever pot I have. The pipe I've got is really tiny. It's made out of marble and doesn't buldge out of my pocket or anything. I never have a lot of pot, never bought more than 1/8 at a time, not a very heavy smoker.

as far as weed goes, I only keep 1/8 or so on me or less, no reason to buy more as one of my best friends has the best connect in Austin.

as far as everything else, plain and simple. A nice little chillum for that 3-4 hit bowl, and a big badass pipe for some old school pow wows.

I don't want to percieved as a snob,
but currently i've got more than 10 different strains (though many of them i've less than an eighth of). As far as contraptions are concerned I've got a 30inch red eye bong with a diffuser and mushroom ashcatcher and thats my chunkiest peice. I've also got a PHX 5.0 and recently acquired a volcano, not to mention a real thick insideout spoon, a plethora of papers and half a dozen PB cookies.

Got like a spliffs worth, bout 1/2 gram or summat, nice bit of cheese tho :D

Well, it used to always be a min of a quater of Diggity Dank was kept on hand at all times. Never really more than that because the more you have the harder it is to stash, pluse it's esier to transport and you lose less if busted. As of late though, it's as much of or as little of whatever I can get. I've switched over to buying an ounce at a time because I'm never really sure when I'll get the chance to buy more. It's odd rationing out bud on a monthly basis.

The REAL question here is... which stash? I have far too many, I have my bedroom stash, my work stash, my going out stash, unless you mean just general pot stash...

TemptedBlaze said:
The REAL question here is... which stash? I have far too many, I have my bedroom stash, my work stash, my going out stash, unless you mean just general pot stash...

Agreed, the started of this thread definately should've made the criteria clearer.

:laughtwo: :adore: :adore: :adore: No sir! Onion Gobbler, you are no snob...just one fortunate ...:smokin: I always save a little and sample them according to my mood...sativa, indica & hybrids. I must confess though, I use a large supply of edibles,always a weakness I guess, not to mention discreet.:bong:

OnionGobbler said:
I don't want to percieved as a snob,
but currently i've got more than 10 different strains (though many of them i've less than an eighth of). As far as contraptions are concerned I've got a 30inch red eye bong with a diffuser and mushroom ashcatcher and thats my chunkiest peice. I've also got a PHX 5.0 and recently acquired a volcano, not to mention a real thick insideout spoon, a plethora of papers and half a dozen PB cookies.

lol.. 10 strains? sure

Back
Top Bottom