What's in your stash?

haha atm i dont hvae any in my stash... i always have a half of main supply in a jar that i just take ugs out of it and put it in a medical container and put that in my pack....

i aslo try to keep a 8th or a quad in another jar which is my reserve...

Grim_Reefer4_20 said:
lol.. 10 strains? sure

Your skepticism is understandable, so let me elaborate.
I've access to a medicinal cannabis dispensary that is constantly getting different strains, so whenever I come across a variety that I find particularly effective or memorable I'll try and save a couple of grams of it for future reference/combusting (also its interesting to see how a half a year cure will change a bud's attributes). So at any given time I try to keep 2-4 strains that're "well stocked" and currently I have 10 different varities in the "reserve" or "hall of fame" bin/jar.

Now that i've clarified a bit, is it really that hard to believe?:rolleyes3

Right now, remnants of a 1/4 OZ of some nugs, a glass pipe and water bong for social tokes and a one hitter for public places such as driving and smoking by myself

I only got a couple grams, not sure what strain, all i know is i need a pipe, i'm currently smoking out of a 90 degree copper pipe (Yeah, pathetic..i know).

All my stuff is here--> RooRman's Pictures.

Right now I have lots of indoor, some outdoor, and some headies that I have put away. I try to save a little bit of everything I get.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom