Whats the deal with the HID flood-lights?

slantedenerou

I heard that you can purchase 400watt HID floodlights from local shops for around $160. Is this true? Does any one know anything about this??:rollit: I'm sorry this should have probly been posted on a different thread:thedoubletake:

Well I'd ask you for a link to see what type of light your talking about but if it's not to one of our sponsors they will just delete it.
Yes 400watt HID's can be gotten for about that price. I got my 1000watt HPS for $70.00 but I bought it at a site that few and far between are brave enough to shop at. It's called stealitback.com and they sell equipment confiscated by LEO. IMO the risk is minimal that thery are going to come after someone like me who has a referral and follows the rules for my county to a TEE! But who knowsw for sure. IMO the risk was nothing.
Some of these guys like a site called insidesun.com but I've had terrible results several years back. It may be thaat he's gotten his customer service and shipping probs fixed by now though. He (Inside sun) has a 400 HPS for $99 right now but it's a batwing open air reflector.

Check the sponsors here. I think one is Cheap Grow Lights, who have complete 400w systems for around $150 usd. HTG Supply is another good place, that's even a little cheaper. And then, there's ebay. ;)

Harry

:rollit:Sorry, I didn't get back to ya sooner RaceMan! I never knew they had actual grow lights for that cheap ANYWHERE! THNX for the links and feedback!!

Back
Top Bottom