Whats the Word on Heavy 16 Professional Grow Nutrient?

Hello and WELCOME TO ALL!
If you are reading this right now, it might possibly mean that you know a thing or two about OR have some growing experience with Heavy 16 professional Grow Nutrient OR your like me and have heard a ton of great things about heavy 16 and are tottaly interested in trying it?

From what Ive heard is its developed in Anzanita ca which is like 20 min from me. They did extensive studies on it in Temecula ca wine country. What they did is tried it out on different breeds of grapes against many other nutrients and heavy 16 came out on top every time. Because of the study many of our local vineyards have switched to it. I'm thinking about giving it a try...

From what Ive heard is its developed in Anzanita ca which is like 20 min from me. They did extensive studies on it in Temecula ca wine country. What they did is tried it out on different breeds of grapes against many other nutrients and heavy 16 came out on top every time. Because of the study many of our local vineyards have switched to it. I'm thinking about giving it a try...

heavy is the best and it is made in anza not anzanita i know the guy personally and it is the best i have seen in 17 years there is nothing better on the market

Hello and WELCOME TO ALL!
If you are reading this right now, it might possibly mean that you know a thing or two about OR have some growing experience with Heavy 16 professional Grow Nutrient OR your like me and have heard a ton of great things about heavy 16 and are tottaly interested in trying it?

I checked in on this thread because I don't know anything about this. Never heard of it, never heard of anyone using it....

Wish I would have heard something about it...

I'm happy to use Advanced Nutrients, but it's always good to hear what's jumping on the market. Too bad there aren't more stories about whether it's working for folks.

The history is nice and all, but I want to see results, you know?

Back
Top Bottom