What's up 420! Starting my third grow

Hey folks, been gone for about a month; been busy at work. On April 1 I got my chiller installed, and my life has been so freakin stress-free now that I no longer have to lay awake at night worrying about root rot. I've never seen such abundante, white roots!!
apr15_2.JPG
apr_15.JPG

My girls are starting week 3 of 12/12 today; I decided against manifolding and I LST'd them instead. I am very happy with what they have done in the past two weeks: nice, strong stalks and, of course, great lateral growth. I can't believe how they've grown. Using Advanced Nutrients; I just don't know whether to believe all the hype or not; gonna have to read what folks have to say on this forum.

I used to bump into 420 threads a lot, on dial-up once we even got internet in this place, which wasn't very long ago. The Capn's threads were what made me join. I didn't figure out till later that he'd already left by then. But I ran into C526, who pointed me towards you, AfricanGrower, and I forget who else. I was pretty focussed on growing that way- slowly put together the stuff I needed but figured out along the way that I was better off to stick with soilless for now. Mainly because I ended up getting my kid full time and also being away so much. Hydro is less forgiving if something screws up while I'm away. Anyway- that's why I joined 420- because I kept reading great articles by the Cap'n.

s1ingblade!

Oh yeah. :thumb: Also I think GreenthumbJ was growing more or less the same style- but he also had a fit and left.
Anyway... almost everyone wandered off!- Cap'n style all but disappeared on 420. Weird, because it was like the main event for me when I joined, then a minute later nobody was talking about it anymore

Back
Top Bottom