What's up everybody

:welcome:TO:420:@TechnicianGrower

Before you dive in too far, please take a moment and read our Posting Guidelines as to become more familiar with the site and the way everything works here.

Speaking for everyone here, I can say you certainly came to the right place, as this is one of the most friendly and compassionate places on the planet and the Cannabis information train never stops...If you can't learn it here, you can't learn it anywhere. ;)

Again, welcome to the 420 Mag family my friend :passitleft:

Right on thanks everybody feel very welcome here! For sure a good place to talk about this great plant.
Yes sir, it certainly is.

I've been coming here since 08 and haven't had a need for another Cannabis site since. There's a little bit of debate from time to time, but overall, every member here is super friendly, compassionate and conducts themselves as adults, all with the same mission of "Creating Cannabis Awareness" for the masses.

For myself, I'm a former grower, but these days I concentrate on posting news here in the 420 Activist Corner forum and rallying support for activism, but most here are seasoned growers and are always very diligent about helping people solve their plant issues, some others are med. patients looking for different ways to get relief through the wonders of our beloved Cannabis plant.

People from all walks of life and nationalities come to 420 Magazine for whatever reason and very few can say they didn't feel like part of a community and family member once they've found us...And that's a fact brother!

Come on in and enjoy, you are most welcome here my friend :hug:

:welcome:

That's is one smart choice you made by joining :420::bravo:
have you had a chance to check out the journals?

Back
Top Bottom