What's up with her?

Ggdavies

Could someone please possibly tell what they think could be up with the girl at the back she is a northern lights auto on 20-4 light schedule 14 days old and only been fed 3 times the 1ml/1 gh nutritions 1 ml/l cal mag 1ml/l advanced nutrients b-52 under a spider farmer sf 2000 about 18 inches if someone could help would be great thanks

Attachments

• 20201031_205639.jpg
    20201031_205639.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
Hey what’s up? I’ll take a stab, looks like she was stalled, too much water? Also the plant front left, what’s up with those skinny leaves, they are cupped maybe heat light stress dial down wattage or increase spacing. But back to the skinny not the sativa part but just skinny looks like russet mites maybe.

If it is mites - have you got a loupe? Can you snip a leaf or two and scope both sides? If no loupe then try smartphone app called magnifyer. Typically you won’t see the crotch critters without 30/60 X magnification, plus can be used on viewing trichs for harvest

as always - see what other replies come in....

Hey what’s up? I’ll take a stab, looks like she was stalled, too much water? Also the plant front left, what’s up with those skinny leaves, they are cupped maybe heat light stress dial down wattage or increase spacing. But back to the skinny not the sativa part but just skinny looks like russet mites maybe.

If it is mites - have you got a loupe? Can you snip a leaf or two and scope both sides? If no loupe then try smartphone app called magnifyer. Typically you won’t see the crotch critters without 30/60 X magnification, plus can be used on viewing trichs for harvest

as always - see what other replies come in....
I couldn't tell ya tbh my first ever plant I see no mites and been checking tricombes for a while and never seen anything fingers crossed never missed anything could b light stress I changed from a hps too LED mid way through or as u say too much power as for the original question she was well wet when I got her out the tent the pot was dripping need something too lift them up

As I mentioned you won’t see mites without serious magnification, try that smartphone app ^ but if you are already scoping and don’t see anything.... hmm search me.

my thought was the big girl had mites or whatevs and could have easily been transferred to the others.

autos are just funky, I don’t really do much with them but they are easy to stunt and that can kill the yields. Yes you can keep them alive etc. I ran that same NL auto and after 9 - 10 weeks I got less than 1.5 g yield. The back left one looks ok but the right one is yellowed up, looks hungry for N.

Could be over watered and/or watered too often? How often do you water? What’s your soil mix? I don’t have experience with those nutes but it’s good you are adding cal-mag, however if it’s only 14 days old the soil itself should have ample nutes.

As I mentioned you won’t see mites without serious magnification, try that smartphone app ^ but if you are already scoping and don’t see anything.... hmm search me.

my thought was the big girl had mites or whatevs and could have easily been transferred to the others.

autos are just funky, I don’t really do much with them but they are easy to stunt and that can kill the yields. Yes you can keep them alive etc. I ran that same NL auto and after 9 - 10 weeks I got less than 1.5 g yield. The back left one looks ok but the right one is yellowed up, looks hungry for N.

Could be over watered and/or watered too often? How often do you water? What’s your soil mix? I don’t have experience with those nutes but it’s good you are adding cal-mag, however if it’s only 14 days old the soil itself should have ample nutes.
The one at the front is a gorilla glue skittles from Barneys and on there pics of the plant the leaves look the same sort of size and what not as for mites I was searching like fuck yesterday and nothing what so ever seen fingers crossed...the front right one got flushed 4 days ago she is in week 10 and as u can see stunted too fucked I killed her pretty much within the first few weeks by feeding her 10x the amount of food(dont wanna go there hahahah) the back one I'm feeding every other day 300ml and in between water 200-300ml

The one at the front is a gorilla glue skittles from Barneys and on there pics of the plant the leaves look the same sort of size and what not as for mites I was searching like fuck yesterday and nothing what so ever seen fingers crossed...the front right one got flushed 4 days ago she is in week 10 and as u can see stunted too fucked I killed her pretty much within the first few weeks by feeding her 10x the amount of food(dont wanna go there hahahah) the back one I'm feeding every other day 300ml and in between water 200-300ml
Justvwanna say thanks thi for putting thoughts across everything helps this is my first ever attempt and hopefully get something for christmas and realised what u said about the yellow one I haven't actually fed her just water she is or was at the time of taking 7-8 days old she has actually come back round and sprouted another set of leaves and is on her way hopefully she is a purple lemonade and they look sexy lmao

Look like nitrogen deficiency to me, if you Re new to led also, try raising the light up a little ( 2" or so ) when you do keep an eye over 48hrs on your highest cola, if it seems to suffer but ones just below it are reaching for light then you know where the light needs to be, im using over par right now in a veg state to keep the crown colas stunted while the lower flowers catch up ( not yet in flower,, trying experimental to try to even canopy pre scrog ) I had bleaching a month back due to being way over par, better yet ( if you have the budget for it ) get a par meter and know, veg not beyond 40par flower 800par perfect, over 800 need co2 and to be SOLID on nutrients. If you want aneven slate with that dirt, water with plain water and then shop vac it out through the fabric pot ( just sucking up the water) and place a fan right at the fabric.. should be able to be full dry in a few hours.. then repeat as required and then start relatively fresh with nutes. This shop vac thing also works for over watered rockwool cubes :) good luck.

Back
Top Bottom