whats up yall im bubba

bubbasbuds

hows it goin im bubba i just joined 420 magazine and was hopein i could get some pointers on outdoor growin and just growing period i from the eastern shore of maryland and the weather is realy strange here but my girls are doin good but i have 2 that are just not flowering and i dont know whats wrong with them but the rest are looking awsome i have a few more questions so if anybody that is experianced in outdoors would give me a shout it would be grately appreacated but other than that im just here ta converce and talk about the best thing since sliced bread :grinjoint: :smokin:

peace pot :bong: and a micro dot

-bubba

Welcome to 420 Bubba... there is no shortage of experts here to help you with your plants, we encourage the posting of pics to better help diagnose any issue.

hey hey bubba :)
im ella
ellabella
or ellabellacannabis :)
whatever youd like haha.
& sweet your frm maryland. i used to live in ohio so i totally feel ya on the weather thing.
but i wish i could give you some pointers.
but lets converse?

How are you? :welcome: Please click on the link Sonig420 posted ^^^^Everything Outdoors and more !!! Good Luck! Enjoy the rest of you weekend, :roorrip: and crabcakes thats a nice combo correct?

lol hell ya its crazy out here but my girls love the rain its been rainin like atleast one er two days outta the week here this summer so it makes it alot easyer on waterin them so i aint gotta walk all the way back in the woods lol but im gonna be puttin some new pics on here soon i just went and trimed them up so that they can get some more light and air up in there so when they realy start buddin ill have some good footage for ya... so hows arizona hit me back bella l8r :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom