SuperJoint

Hello blades, first time posting here. I had an account on --------- but it was randomly deleted, apparantly for being underage, but I am an adult, so I don't really understand why my account was suspended but oh well. This place looks pretty cool from what I've seen so far. A little bit about me, I'm an 18 year old student and just finishing up high school. Next year I plan on attending college here in my hometown for a possible degree in Psychology. I started using the herb when I was about 14, and I started smoking daily at 16. When I was 17 I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. Around this time I invested in a vaporizer and have been really gotten into the vaping experience. I find that MJ does in fact help with some troubles that I have that are associated with my illness. I am a huge sports fan. I played varsity football in HS and also enjoy basketball, baseball, track/field, and dirt track racing. My favorite sports teams are the Philadelphia Eagles and the North Carolina Tar Heels. I also enjoy camping, jetskiing, fishing and hiking. I hope to someday move to a more MJ-friendly state and accquire my medical card.

Pittsburgh Steelers,I don't watch college football,Activism, Research. Welcome to the site. Are you or have you grown before?

Back
Top Bottom