Whats Wrong With My Plant Please Look At Pics

CaliGrowin

Hey how's it going? Thanks for taking the time to check out my thread and hopefully give me some info that will help. This is my second attempt at growing so learning every day still. The strain I am growing is unknown but she has seemed to be doing well thought veg cycle till now. It started just a just tip of a leaf or two but now there are multiple leaves with all the blades getting brown spots around edges of leaves. I am started growing in rock wool cubes then transferred here into larger container and fill around rock wool cube with expanded clay pebbles. I have been feeding her a two part balanced nutrient mix brand I am using is SVA super veg A and second bottle is SVB super veg B. I followed the instructions as described on the bottle. Not sure why her leaves are getting these brown spots. I have been giving nutrients every day and thought that might have been the problem so stopped nutrients and have gave only water last two days but have yet to see a change in color of brown leaves. Any ideas are welcomed and will help thanks.

brownspot1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom