whats wrong with my plants some please help (with pictures)

Solds1928

it started already from the first true leafes came,starting from the tip and goes further back,then tip gets crisp,i wather only when the pot is light and soil dry,tried with both hps 250w and cfl 250w they also grow wery slow,soil is some unknown soil i bought at a nurcery + added some perlite in it.Best regards from mr T
IMAG05175.jpg
IMAG05167.jpg
IMAG051510.jpg

im guessing the soil is very wrong.
your showing signs of nute burn and deficiencies at the same time.

are you able to take a PH reading? thats almost certainly your first candidate for the problem
next is that the soil is too rich, or directed at a different plant species, loaded with some nutes and low on others.

check PH and temps for us if yoiu can pls bro.

any grower who is serious about making fat juicy buds will have the ability to read PH,humidity and temps ASAP =)

the soil is the holy grail of good growing. i would choose an unknown seed over unknown soil any day of the week.

get something decent. if goin to a standard gardening place, your looking for soil that sits as close to 6.3 PH as possible.
John innes no2 formula is probably best like westlands MPC

or you can go all cannafied and get fox farms and crazy frog or whatever its called, but i personally find i need little more than any generic but good quality organic compost

LISTEN TO GIG! HE s ON THE MONEY!! Its what I was going to say anyway so yeah - what he said:)
Them graphs are great and I just told someone to have a look at these as they were having some probs that most likely were from wrong PH or a HOT SOIL MIX.. ORGANIC SOIL as Humus or whatever is great.. Contains nutes, no need to over feed!!
Hope ya sort it mate, Smokemup..

LISTEN TO GIG! HE s ON THE MONEY!! Its what I was going to say anyway so yeah - what he said:)
Them graphs are great and I just told someone to have a look at these as they were having some probs that most likely were from wrong PH or a HOT SOIL MIX.. ORGANIC SOIL as Humus or whatever is great.. Contains nutes, no need to over feed!!
Hope ya sort it mate, Smokemup..

:green_heart:

Its hard to give advice when youre already got it all sorted for em!! :):) How you been anyways GIG?? Hoping ya Chrissy was a kick ass affair!! Santa totaly lashed me this year, I got a $5 pack of drill bits?? WTF is that!! Ill need all 20 to do the one job? Lol.. Assshole Ill remember his jolly red butt next year.. NO MILK AND COOKIES FAT MAN!! HAHAHA see how ya like that!!

Its hard to give advice when youre already got it all sorted for em!! :):) How you been anyways GIG?? Hoping ya Chrissy was a kick ass affair!! Santa totaly lashed me this year, I got a $5 pack of drill bits?? WTF is that!! Ill need all 20 to do the one job? Lol.. Assshole Ill remember his jolly red butt next year.. NO MILK AND COOKIES FAT MAN!! HAHAHA see how ya like that!!

:rofl:

its been a very mixed xmas. i got me a pair of slippers and a real fluffy dressing gown, which is just what the doctor ordered....but wheres my damn pipe to go with it =D
we normally go to the inlaws for xmas, but now i have my lil forest and a dog i cant go. so i had my xmas on the 23rd with the kids, missus doesnt understand at all, i may be stone face'd and reading these forums while they open their pressies...but its the highlight of my year. i dont need to see them opening 'stuff' ive seen it all already, its afterwards when they run around the house with all the new gadgets and toys. got my 6 yr old daughter her very first ereader...that girl is going to break my heart one day.

i have a full on fungus gnat problem...got some nilnat on the way, but the bloody bank holidays have delayed my shipment...each day is torture, on me and the plants. my little paper towel wrapped soil for the critical mass completely flopped, if anything that plant is now bug central and with all the shock it recieved recently, i dont think its going to make it. my aytos are holding out the best, but even they are showing battle damage =(

i need to sit and work out an eco system that can self perpetuate in my soil and includes a permenant nematod or predator against them if my hands off grow is to ever leave experimental stage =/

Ahh Still sounds like you had an ok time mate?:) And about your Funky Gnat prob, I tried to get some D.E here but had a few probs, But I managed to find a Tomato dust that was 80% D.E, and it KICKED ASS!! I covered about 2 inch of top soil with Perlite and covered that in the dust.. In about a week Id nearly wiped em all out, and I could see the emerging Gnats crawling thru the Perlite and Dust and they were writhing in pain on the surface and kinda hopping about on the spot but not able to move properly it dries out there insides, I soon found a few gnats I went to pick up with the tweezers and they just crumbled!! AWSUM STUFF.. Cheap and effective.. You should be able to get it most garden shops. I cant get any SNS products here unfortunately but they have a F/gnat drench thats safe and is based on Rosemary oil I believe?? Goodluck GIG hope all goes well in the Gnat hunt!! Catch ya, Smokemup

No shit Gig?? So then It d probably be best to wear my mask when using it.. First time I used it I left the fans blowing and I did breathe a little and my throat was irritated for a day or so. I have only used a little so far, but yeah, THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE;) Take it easy Gig.. Smokemup

christ bro a lung full is a scary thought indeed. im not kidding that shit is dangerous. i honestly thing you should do some reading right away about it and decide whether you need to involve a doctor.
it kills over a long period of time by making little scars in your lungs, scar tissue cant proccess oxygen and the body cant reject the particles causing the harm....death by suffocation taking many years!

im really hoping someone with more weight than me can look into this with better authority than myself as this is a god damn unwritten tragedy waiting to happen....it certainly wouldnt be the first time a product was found lethal long after its being sold to the general public.

this could be to gardeners as asbestos is to builders.

AAARRRGHH... IM MELTING!!!! Shit bro, I friggin hope not!!:oops::rip: Smokemup here by died from DE DUST DEATH!! Curse you pesticide manufacturers for not disclosing the potential for Humans to dry up and crumble to pieces - Just like the Fungus Gnat!!! I SWEAR IM GUNNA POLTERGEIST THEIR ASSES IF IT KILLS ME! And ya can take that to the bank! lol
I tend to do lots of stuff thats potentially deadly, I used to catch Australias most poisonous snakes with my bare hands, Cutting thru live electrical wires with a house knife - FAIL! All I remember is a blue flash and gettin up off the ground:) LOl.
So yeah I think I best be wearing my chem mask when using that Dust shit.. I thought DE was food grade?? Guess not when it comes to Tomato dust!! IM A TWIT.. Cheers GIG. SMOKEMUP:thanks:

Yeah thats cool.. Cheers mate, dont go spending hours GOO GOOGLING stuff for me!! But it be interesting - It duz say to wear an appropriate mask, I have a chem mask so Ill use this if I ever use dust again. THANKS BIG CHIEF!:thumb: Smokem..

Back
Top Bottom