Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Steamroller

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Bubbler

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.3%

• Total voters
I really like hitting bubblers as well (I've also got a pretty nice sherlock bubbler ;)), but I prefer smoking bongs.

I would say my 5 favourite methods are:

1. Bong
2. Vaporizer
3. Bubbler
4. Joint
5. Knife Hits

MY gf is fascinated with the whole ritual of rolling a blunt and 'preparing' the weed. I could give a flying f$ck, i just wanna smoke.

Excuse me while I light my spliff
Good GOD I gotta take a lift
From reality I just can't drift
That's why I am staying with this riff

Take it easy, easy skanking [repeat]
Got to take it easy, easy skanking
You see we're taking it easy
We taking it slow, taking it easy
Got to take it slow, so take it easy
Easy skanking, easy skanking
Oh take it easy, easy skanking

Excuse me while I light my spliff
Oh GOD I gotta take a lift
From reality I just can't drift
That's why I am staying with this riff

Take it easy, taking it easy
Got to take it easy, taking it slow
Take it easy, taking it easy
Skanky take it easy, taking it slow

Tell you what herb for my wine
Honey for my strong drink
Herb for my wine, honey for my strong drink

seeing this thread again reminded me about a thought i had today.

i realized that a persons usual method of smoking has a large effect on the terms that they know and use. for example a person who only smokes bongs and blunts isnt likely to know much about getting scooby snacked and conversely a person who uses chillums and bowls all the time isnt going to get how horrible a really lippy blunt is.

just a random thought that i though id share.

---vurxg

I was having a hard time deciding between my bong and my steamroller. My bong just rips no matter what. I'm always satisfied when I finish smoking out of it. My steamroller though, is badass. It's got all these little loops and you never think the hit is going to be as big as it is, and is always cool to pull out in a group of people because it smokes forever. The steamroller is currently broken (but is getting fixed by a glass blower thank goodness) so I decided to go with the bong, since it's not broken and is always at my side around my house. :)

I really enjoy my bong. I like to fill it with steaming hot water. This steam opens my bronchial passages, and I get high as fuck! I think I'll try it right now.

erm its not mentioned above but just wondered if you guys ever use the old water bucket method ? lol it put me on me back a few times :grinjoint:

been a few years since i had one but a waterbucket is a good way if your longs cane take it all :grinjoint: and damn easy to make :peace:

Back
Top Bottom