When do I harvest?

oramus

420 Member
When should I Harvest her I know she ain't looking good but I just wanna keep her how long do you think till it's time I started growing her around mid July 2023

IMG_20231012_162322.jpg

usually when the pistils turn dark and crinkle up around the bud… but PLEASE bear in mind I grow photoperiods not autos so let’s get an extra pair of eyeballs in here.

kinda suspect this is an autoflower?
when did you first see pistils?
when did you flip lights to 12/12

I’m going to ask Mrs @HashGirl to swing by and drop intel
Yes I think so to it may be an autoflower
I started seeing pistols around the end of July
It's an outdoor grow so not much light flipping available
Alright thank you

When should I Harvest her I know she ain't looking good but I just wanna keep her how long do you think till it's time I started growing her around mid July 2023
I think that you have a month plus because it looks like the trichomes have just started forming and the pistils/stigma have not turned a brown color or started crinkling or shriveling up.

If you started growing in mid July and it started showing pistils/stigma in late July that sounds like it started flowering at 2 weeks old. That would be fast even for an auto-flower. If it is a photo-period and the plant started growing in mid-July it could have started flowering in early to mid-August like many outdoor grown plants do.

Since you are outside my suggestion is to keep going as long as possible to boost the trichome production.

The little plant off to the side could be transplanted into another container and become an indoor plant if you want to experiment with that type of growing.

I'm not sure when it did start showing the pistols/stigmas but if I had to guess I planted it on the 7th of July and
Maybe it did start to show pistols/stigmas mid August I don't remember I lost my footage but any ways thank you so much I appreciate the help 💯👍

Back
Top Bottom