When Do You Start Flower Nutrients?

Koolbudz

I have been starting first watering after switch which is usually 3-5 days after the switch.

I was wondering what you all do when it's flip time.

I have tried flushing and not flushing with same results, I do not heavy feed so I really dont think the flush the low level of nutes with being semi sort of organic (nectar for the gods) make it so I really dont need to flush so I am going to feed to last two waterings and call it good.

Now my question and reasoning....

I was thinking because the plant is going to be using a bit of N for the stretch, what if I feed grow nutes till buds are little pom poms then start the flower nutes....?

What do you do, when and why....?

Cannabis is very adaptable. It is a weed under the right conditions. If you are afraid to commit the whole grow to a course of action, just switch half your crop to flower nutes after you switch the lights, and the other half, about a month later (after veg growth has stopped) . Compare the end result.

The difference or lack thereof in YOUR particular environment will guide you for your next grow. Let us know how the experiment comes out! :)

Cannabis is very adaptable. It is a weed under the right conditions. If you are afraid to commit the whole grow to a course of action, just switch half your crop to flower nutes after you switch the lights, and the other half, about a month later (after veg growth has stopped) . Compare the end result.

The difference or lack thereof in YOUR particular environment will guide you for your next grow. Let us know how the experiment comes out! :)

Then I have to remember who gets what....Last harvest was good, too hard to concentrate... :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom