When to start light cycle?

vonb

Once the taproot is 1/2in to 3/4 inches or whatever it needs to be I will place the seedling in my 3 gallon pot and cover the top up. What light cycle is needed during the first stage of vegetative? then 3 to 5 weeks before flowering what light cycle will i run to active the plant into flowering?

What type of plants auto flowers or photo cell plants. Autos 20 on 4 off for the whole grow photo 18on 6 offf for veg then 12 on 12 off for bloom.

Im about to start gorilla glue and girl scout cookies this is my first planting all autos! So after germination is complete I can put taproot in my 3 or 5 gallon pot and use the 18 on and 6 off light cycle? then when its ready to flower change it to 12 on 12 off when i start seeing buds? where does the 20 on 4 off come in at?

20/4 is for autoflowers or you can also use an 18/6 light cycle for autos. Autos do best with 16+ hours of light minimum per day. If your growing a typical photoperiod strain you would start in a veg light cycle of 18/6 then when ready to flower switch to a 12/12 light cycle hope this clarifies!

20/4 is for autoflowers or you can also use an 18/6 light cycle for autos. Autos do best with 16+ hours of light minimum per day. If your growing a typical photoperiod strain you would start in a veg light cycle of 18/6 then when ready to flower switch to a 12/12 light cycle hope this clarifies!

So basically for autos light cycle I can start off with 20/4 from veg then to flowering 12/12?

What type of plants auto flowers or photo cell plants. Autos 20 on 4 off for the whole grow photo 18on 6 offf for veg then 12 on 12 off for bloom.

Im about to start gorilla glue and girl scout cookies this is my first planting all autos! So after germination is complete I can put taproot in my 3 or 5 gallon pot and use the 18 on and 6 off light cycle? then when its ready to flower change it to 12 on 12 off when i start seeing buds? where does the 20 on 4 off come in at?

No you wanna keep your autos on for 20 hours on 4 hours off at best. But 18 hours on and 6 hours off will work but they never change that’s the idea of autos you never switch they auto do it. :p

No you wanna keep your autos on for 20 hours on 4 hours off at best. But 18 hours on and 6 hours off will work but they never change that’s the idea of autos you never switch they auto do it. :p
SO veg time will be 20 on 4 off until flowering? then I switch cycle to 18 on 6 off until harvest?

Back
Top Bottom