When to top?

i dont want know flowers in the ceiling light is 2 ft below that and heat ventilation system is a foot below ceiling

dont know how your flowers grow up there ? control your grow trim and top ..

super cropping and monster topping !!!!
I'm new never done grow weed till now

Over head high - top to reduce yields and plant size. Go for it bro..

20201104_184024-jpg.2252896

negative .. u increase yield and quality by top.. your crop is shit sorry to say.. the bottom half and maybe up to 3/4 of your plant is absolute garbage popcorn fluffy useless bud..

and since the top of the plant s is above the light the top bud garbage to..

control your crop .. the plant need to grow under the lights..

trim top.. bud keep trying and one day the killer buds will come..

ps i like cmh light.. best for the money.. 315 or 630 watt prefer the later..

here is a cookie for u enjoy..
in 4 or 5 weeks be posting pics like these from the above grow cant waite to see yours..

Been at this a while. I know what I'm doing.

Trust me when I say topping REDUCES YIELDS.

All I gotta ask is this one question:

How long does it take for your plant to recover from topping?

OK so I'm in perpetual flower, so take that recovery time and multiply but plant count for a year - there's your yield reduction. And I'm not even getting into the reduction of bio-mass which is for sure a thing.

I don't grow garbage weeds. Thats not very friendly calling my grow garbage. That just aint right. You need to step back from that - we here to learn not criticize.

negative .. u increase yield and quality by top.. your crop is shit sorry to say.. the bottom half and maybe up to 3/4 of your plant is absolute garbage popcorn fluffy useless bud..

and since the top of the plant s is above the light the top bud garbage to..

I'm about to drop some more autos soon. I already have a couple going that I experimented with topping and just LST. So far I'm not really convinced the autos are meant to do either one. My first grow, the runt of the batch was bigger than these turned out so far. GG

Back
Top Bottom