Where are my pictures?

I resized my pictures using my software but where are they stored so I can incert them into my threads?

Probably resized and /or moved by cosmo

I posted some pics a month ago and got a warning that if i used an offsite host again id be banned so needless to say i havent used an offsite resizer again nor have i posted anymore pictures rules are rules .:slide:

Sorry KingDiamond if the advisory sounded harsh. We want our new members to assimilate and it's our job to help them learn the site rules.

Just to explain why we need all photos to be uploaded through our gallery.

Offsite photos can deleted or moved outside of our control. We're trying to maintain a tidy well displayed forum for the enjoyment of all the members. What happens when a link goes dead (in Internet Explorer at least) is you get a red X where the photo used to be.

Really tacky looking.

Keeping the photos in our own gallery is the only way we have to ensure we have the ability to maintain the appearancce of the site.

I resized my pictures using my software but where are they stored so I can incert them into my threads?

Afer you resized them did you save them to your harddrive?

What I do is resize and name, and save them to a 420Magazine folder on my hard drive. This way, when I need to find them to upload them, they're always in the same place.

Let me know if you need any help; I'm happy to work this through with you ;)

i used a jpg compressor to resize. The question was how to link to the gallery so I can incert pictures within my thread post .......not linking to another site or resize on line.

OK, so once you have the photo on your hard drive;

- Go to this link Login - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
- Select the forum you wish to upload to (buds go to buds, plants to plants etc.)
- Click browse and find the photo on your hard drive
- upload
- Once uploaded a page will display that shows your photo in a large size in the center of the page (smaller thumbnail photos along the top)
- Right click on the large image, click properties
- highlight and copy the Address (URL)
- Go to the post where you want to insert the photo
- Click on this icon and paste the link into the popup box
- click ok

That should do it; let me know if you have any problems

Feel free to practice in this thread, since I'm subscribed. I'll check back and see how it's going

:surf:

Back
Top Bottom