Where do you buy your dry amendments?

Chrisx510

So a while ago (maybe 8 months), I seen someone post a good website to buy dry amendments. Like Alfalfa, Comfrey, Neem, and such others like that. It was a pretty cheap place to buy in bulk, but I can’t find that thread anymore. I’m wanting to start up a pretty premium vermicomposting bin with Alf, Comfrey, Neem, Barely, Kelp and others but trying to keep it as low costing as possible.

What’s your guys website you use? If I remember correctly I think it was @Nunyabiz that posted the website before. If it wasn’t you brother, sorry for tagging you in this thread. But I vaguely remember you at least being in the thread.

I buy all my stuff like that from Buildasoil, don't know if its the cheapest but I trust them to have quality at a fair price plus I always buy everything during their Black Friday sale.
Ooh okay for sure man, but yeah I’m sure it wasn’t that website I’m referencing too. It might not have been on here I seen the website. It was one of those nights I went down the rabbit hole looking up random stuff about growing.

Ooh okay for sure man, but yeah I’m sure it wasn’t that website I’m referencing too. It might not have been on here I seen the website. It was one of those nights I went down the rabbit hole looking up random stuff about growing.
Are you in the US? Kelp4less is another good one

So a while ago (maybe 8 months), I seen someone post a good website to buy dry amendments. Like Alfalfa, Comfrey, Neem, and such others like that. It was a pretty cheap place to buy in bulk, but I can’t find that thread anymore.
Are you sure it was a website? The first thing that comes to mind are several messages over the last two years or so mentioning that these same amendments are often available in large bags and in bulk at farm supply businesses.

Closer in and near large metropolitan areas are landscape and gardening businesses. Some of the independent or family owned places can order large bags of amendments.

I have been to grow shops that sometimes will stock big bags of Kelp, Alfalfa and other amendments for the large scale growers and for gardeners who want to buy a season's supply at one time.

Back
Top Bottom