Where to get seeds using credit cards?

Ahhh, Now I see them..
Weird, but they DO look like a chick's parts..
Still pretty early..Sorry. but I did not recall her being a clone..That does explain a lot..:)

Ahhh, Now I see them..
Weird, but they DO look like a chick's parts..
Still pretty early..Sorry. but I did not recall her being a clone..That does explain a lot..:)

Thanks Buzz. I have four clones and one seed growing now, I down sized from seven different strains to five. This is my first grow ever and it's outdoor in a 6*8*6.4 greenhouse. I have Green Crack, Gorilla Glue, AKL (Lemon Haze/AK47) Pineapple Kush as clones and 1 Holy Grail Kush as seed. Please keep giving me GREAT ADVICE! Best hobby ever.
420-magazine-mobile1087002588.jpg

Very nice looking lady!! :)
This is also my 1st grow...4 ladies in a 3x3x6..I never thought all would survive but they did..all grown from seed..Have 1 clone waiting in the wings and a GDP has spouted the other day.
Gorilla Wreck#4, Bigeasy OG, 00Kush , and a MMJ bagseed Acapulco Gold..Got pretty crowded, even with all the LST and scrogging I did
Began flushing today and will harvest in about n10 days..can't wait!
The thing in the rear is a DIY floating light bar for supplemental lighting..Just added a Nextlight Mini and replaced the DIY thingy..
5-10-17.jpg

5-12-17_Cola.jpg

Very nice looking lady!! :)
This is also my 1st grow...4 ladies in a 3x3x6..I never thought all would survive but they did..all grown from seed..Have 1 clone waiting in the wings and a GDP has spouted the other day.
Gorilla Wreck#4, Bigeasy OG, 00Kush , and a MMJ bagseed Acapulco Gold..Got pretty crowded, even with all the LST and scrogging I did
Began flushing today and will harvest in about n10 days..can't wait!
The thing in the rear is a DIY floating light bar for supplemental lighting..Just added a Nextlight Mini and replaced the DIY thingy..
5-10-17.jpg

5-12-17_Cola.jpg

. those look gorgeous! They look healthy. What kind of soil are you using?

Thank You..:)
Soil is 75% FoxFarm Ocean Forest - 25% perlite
Nutes = Canna Terra Vega and Canna Terra Flores + Ginormous Bud enhancer + bi-weekly Molasses
That photo is about 2 wks old..just began the Flush..should harvest in 10-14 days from now

True North seeds was amazing. Had a discreet bubble pack in 2 days. MJ seeds took a week.

420-magazine-mobile1135038271.jpg

I have a feeling I won't need to top this wacko clone... I personally do not know what to think of it? .. It's an AK47/Lemon Haze and was a small clone. Looks like it might just grow out mostly... . Any thoughts?
I say let it grow out and see. Clones grow differently, especially if they are from a flowering mother and revegged. Happy growing!

I dumped Paypal years ago..too expensive and too restrictive..Once they find out you are buying seeds..they will dump all over you..Just Sayin..

Thank You..:)
Soil is 75% FoxFarm Ocean Forest - 25% perlite
Nutes = Canna Terra Vega and Canna Terra Flores + Ginormous Bud enhancer + bi-weekly Molasses
That photo is about 2 wks old..just began the Flush..should harvest in 10-14 days from now

Check these out buzzer, all clones but one on the 9th day of being potted.. ..
420-magazine-mobile830514356.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2141694894.jpg
420-magazine-mobile980924546.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1098172728.jpg
420-magazine-mobile875527713.jpg

Outside in a 6*8*6.4 greenhouse... Michigan! . If you have any advice feel free! I am only using bat guano once a week in tea form.

Looking great.
I took 4 cuttings before going to flower..only one survived and will not grow at all..still green as hell but..3 wks now and zero growth..
Will wait and see I guess..

I built this cloner for less than $50 usd..
Cloner28.jpg

Never tried it before.. I was hoping to clone some of mine before they flower so I'm going to have to read up. I was going to go old school and use soil and whatever is recommended for potting them. That's interesting because that looks like a good set up. Maybe start a thread under the timeline and someone might be able to help you figure that out. You still should have time to clone more.

No, I am out of time..about 1 wk more til harvest..will have to wait til next grow..
If you search for DIY cloning machine..the link should pop up..Not allowed to post links here or I will give it to you!
Was very simple to build..I use Aloe Vera fingers to clone with instead of Clonex stuff..:) OLD Hippie I am!!

Back
Top Bottom