Where to get seeds using credit cards?

Nice plants my friend.

I do have companies that sponsor my growing but no Lumberjack seeds is not one of them.

I was just clarifying after your rude response to my post that was meant to be helpful.

Happy growing my friend. Happy for you that you have seeds you like.

I used MSNL also for my first time and it went perfectly.. .

Seed Supreme they have single seed options and accept credit card also provide a tracking number for your package. When I first ordered my seeds they notified me before I placed my order about a 3 to 6 week waiting. My package was shipped exactly 3 weeks after I placed my order. But evidently they have caught up and shipping is quicker now from what they told me.

Seed Supreme they have single seed options and accept credit card also provide a tracking number for your package. When I first ordered my seeds they notified me before I placed my order about a 3 to 6 week waiting. My package was shipped exactly 3 weeks after I placed my order. But evidently they have caught up and shipping is quicker now from what they told me.

Thank you for the info. I appreciate other avenues if need be. I received my seeds from MNSL well within two weeks which I thought was impressive. I only grow outdoors so I usually have plenty of time in between. I am very happy with how good these seeds have done so quickly. Tried to send a pic but it is not taking. Will post more soon and went down to 5 plants for my first grow, two are MNSL seeds and doin well. ..

Thank you for the info. I appreciate other avenues if need be. I received my seeds from MNSL well within two weeks which I thought was impressive. I only grow outdoors so I usually have plenty of time in between. I am very happy with how good these seeds have done so quickly. Tried to send a pic but it is not taking. Will post more soon and went down to 5 plants for my first grow, two are MNSL seeds and doin well. ..

420-magazine-mobile985904317.jpg

Looks female to me. The second pic look like you have two pistils showing. It's weird because it looks like you have trichomes on the leaves, but I'm assuming that it is just water? Some pretty twisted growth you got there. Have you come across any deficiencies? Sorry I didn't read through the previous pages

Looks female to me. The second pic look like you have two pistils showing. It's weird because it looks like you have trichomes on the leaves, but I'm assuming that it is just water? Some pretty twisted growth you got there. Have you come across any deficiencies? Sorry I didn't read through the previous pages

Yes they do look like trichomes... it is so dense for a clone.. smells strong too. I think it is a female also but I want to be sure because I have 4 other females close. . I really appreciate all this feedback... . I am going to post more pics.

Back
Top Bottom