Where to get seeds using credit cards?

I have twice ordered thru Seedsman with positive results both times. The only issue was the 2nd time my cc flagged as possible fraud due to being an overseas company. Called cc company, straightened it out and reordered with no problem. Great customer service and delivery in less than two weeks. Probably 10 days. Give em a go. Lots of variety.

Sent from my XT1064 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you live in the US look for bitcoin ATMs all you do is insert cash and no need for having an id or anything like that. I use Athena ATM/QUOTE]

I can just see you raising your eye brows and your eyes bulging out.... I've never ever used ATM machines before. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.... I'm not into all that tech stuff! My friend said it talks!!!! So that wouldn't even help me at all.

Because it talks, it would make us nervous that others could easily hear everything being said.

I think I'll stick with businesses who cheerfully accept cc otherwise I would have to wait for one of our grown adult children to do that for us. It's very very unlikely that I would ever purchase anything more than $300-$500 at any given time. But since those machines talk, outlook be of no help to us. We'll just wait to have family take care of it if need be.

Thanks so very much for your kind response in assisting me with something unfamiliar to me. Smile

Bubbi

"There is a world of difference between what you are taught and what you learn" ~ Jeff Demand
Of course i completly understand I am just super wary of putting my name and drivers licence on a seed order from over seas. When its shipped from state to state they cant look inside the package without a warrant or the postmaster present but when it comes from overseas or even canada they are well within their legal ability to look through your packages

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Keep in mind if your seeds are seized you aren't charged with anything. You just get your package with a letter from customs telling you it was seized for violating US Agricultural restrictions. It results in nothing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Seriously fella's...I've never had a bad experience using any of the site sponsors...it's not in their best interest to have dissatisfied customers!...from what I've read...anytime a customer has had an issue, it has been made right by who ever they ordered from, and quite often with a freebie to boot!...Although, there seems more of an issue when ordering from the states when using major CC's...this can usually be circumvented by contacting your provider and inform them of international transactions...I'm not a fan of bitcoin(don't need any more stress's in my life) but, I've been able to find what I'm looking for though companies that support the mag and still accept CC...I miss Herbies as my go to(no more CC)...but have found satisfaction through Ace...Seedsman...CropKing...and others...I used to think of ordering over sea's as a leap of faith...but...never been disappointed...CK does have an affiliate US distributor I believe...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Order came through for me from Gorilla Seeds out of the UK. Bitcoin transaction. No issues with shipment. Took almost 2 weeks to the east coast USA.

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

last time I tried using my regular debit card, that worked for years, was turned down. something about banks not wanting to let us use ur cards for "seed purchases". how do they know what we purchase? anyway, nirvana finally stopped taking my c card, as well. so. no more seeds for me. unless I can find them local. if this has changed, please let me know. thanks

Agreed. Same here. Until legal states set up banking for the cannabis industry, and the overseas companies accept those credit cards, it has to be cash, at least for our autos.

I'm thinking that this will hapen before the US Gov. takes cannabis off the drug list and treats it like tobacco.

So, for the first time, I had to send cash for my last order. I used large bills so the envelope wasn't so obvious (overstuffed). The order to a Canadian outfit went without a hitch.

Bitcoins are simple, buy coins with your cc, then buy seeds with your bitcoin. No need to buy $1000 worth, you can buy $10 if you wish. Most sites will instruct you on how to buy them

Bitcoins are simple, buy coins with your cc, then buy seeds with your bitcoin. No need to buy $1000 worth, you can buy $10 if you wish. Most sites will instruct you on how to buy them

What wallet did you buy your bitcoins through? The one I tried was a pain, it wanted me to like, copy my ID and all sorts of craziness.

Of course i completly understand I am just super wary of putting my name and drivers licence on a seed order from over seas. When its shipped from state to state they cant look inside the package without a warrant or the postmaster present but when it comes from overseas or even canada they are well within their legal ability to look through your package[/URL]

Hi methods!

I have no clue who to purchase from within the states. The only ones that I've looked at via ads from 420 are all overseas.

I had no idea about the postal situation. Thanks so much for educating me on this!!!

Btw, I was fortunate in the respect I want asked for my driver's license information. Just provided the regular information.

With all of that said, I'm going to try to search for sources here on our soil to avoid any problems. Problems are best avoided long before they ever become a problem.

Again, I thank you most kindly for your help in truly educating me. Smile

So, for the first time, I had to send cash for my last order. I used large bills so the envelope wasn't so obvious (overstuffed). The order to a Canadian outfit went without a hitch.

You sent C-A-S-H??? You're incredibly lucky in the sense things went without a hitch.
Moons ago I remember an old friend who did that... But she never did receive her ordered item. The receiptants claimed her money hadn't arrived. She was completely out of luck for there was no way to verify such transaction.

I don't dare submit cash. I don't care who it is. Cash isn't going to be sent to anyone. I'll send gift cards, check, gifts. But anything I purchased for myself is done strictly by way of a charge card.

If a business doesn't accept charge cards, then they don't have me as a prospective customer. I rather do business the right way. No need to beat around the bush. It's just too suspicious and shady practise.

However, I do believe not everyone sees eye to eye on this subject. That's perfectly ok. To each his own so as long as customer/business are honest & happy. Different strokes for different folks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

last time I tried using my regular debit card, that worked for years, was turned down. something about banks not wanting to let us use ur cards for "seed purchases". how do they know what we purchase? anyway, nirvana finally stopped taking my c card, as well. so. no more seeds for me. unless I can find them local. if this has changed, please let me know. thanks

Hi there,

Just wanted to touch base with you about your supplier no longer accepting your charge card.
I have received a few new charge cards in the past few months as my old card had "suspicious" activity going on. Couple of them were overseas purchases.
When I called the charge card companies, I informed them that I did indeed purchase items from a couple of places.
Now, the charge cards companies each told me the exact same thing... all I need to do for all future overseas purchases is to give them a call to inform them that I am purchasing items.
But... BUT... before you call your charge card company, contact your supplier FIRST and obtain the name of the "business" that'll show up on the international postal card/slip they're required to use in order to send out the orders.
Once the company have the name of the business you're purchasing from, there will be no suspicious activity placed on the cards.
If the business does not inform you their "sending name" hang up and do business elsewhere . There are many overseas businesses who want you for their customer.

One more thing, be wary whenever receptionist states they'll send you information... more often than not, they say that to lure you in to purchase from them. One company I ordered from did just that and not a single piece of information promised was sent to me.

Business truly want you for a long time. However, honesty is very important when they're doing business with customers.

Always remember that there are so many other businesses out there that are worth their grain in salt or more!

Peace & light to all

Back
Top Bottom