Where to get seeds using credit cards?

The annoying thing about that is actually buying bitcoin though. I signed up for one that wanted me to photocopy my ID and send it to them. F that
Yeah I don't know anything about that. I set up an account with coinbase. No id required. Bought the Bitcoin with a credit card. Didn't have to supply anything sketchy.

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You're bank will likely flag the transaction and you will need to ok it. Makes sense. Your card is being used to buy a relatively untraceable crypto currency.

Not pimping coinbase specifically but the interface is slick and it also lets you use etherium.

Yeah I don't know anything about that. I set up an account with coinbase. No id required. Bought the Bitcoin with a credit card. Didn't have to supply anything sketchy.

I use Athena Atms which all you have to do is scan you wallet and have a cell phone. No id is required and all you have to do is feed it cash lol

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson

Ive bought beans from the U.K. Aron f four times
It was cash and I always got my order

Now I'm getting them from Oregon
No more customs worries

Prob a state thin to worry about now huh? Lol

Nice to meet y'all and nice scrog

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ordered mine from bonza seeds yesterday.. had to call my bank to have them activate cross border payments and my card went through no problems. Money was takin out of the account right after i placed my order. My card was declined the night before cause of the fraud protection(love my bank they are so friendly and helpful and they dont ask dumbass nosey questions).

Havent received an email from bonza yet, but its only the next day. Ill wait until later in the week and if still nothing ill contact them. Payed for tracking and the 'super-secure' shipping. Hopefully will get the 6 free seeds they are offering as their promo right now as well. Bonza has a good selection from decent seed banks and you can buy single seeds. Ill try to remember to update when/if i get my seeds and the quality of them. Seems legit to me though, its a secure website as well.

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

update. Order was placed 3 days ago money was taken off of my cc the same day . still no contact from GYO seeds . seeing as it's 2 days from the weekend it looks like it takes them a week or more to process the order at their facility ..In my experiences with herbies they shipped in about 2-3 days . I sent them an email so we will see how their communication is .

Hello Lettuce... Just wanted to let you know when I placed my very first order from crop kings, it was by cc and the order arrived I believe 2 weeks or not even that long- later. Drawback, no freebies. And one more thing, we almost threw away the entire order only bc we never ever order certain "items"... Quick thinking led us to think address was deliberate. I wish rep informed me of that during ordering process. Had I not been home, it would have been automatically discarded. Why? I won't get into the thick of it but only say family friend was instantly killed when opening something delivered. Since then we simply do NOT open orders we know we didn't place. But fortunately my instincts took over and we went outside to find it perfectly safe.
For us, we always have to be cautious.
I'm almost positive our 420'ers have had very personal experiences with the uneducated, narrow minded folks who are moronic enough to be stupid.
We are extremely against parents who force CI on their minor child/ren. That's not for parents to decide to change their child surgically. When child is old enough (18+) to decide, then kudos to child. There's absolutely nothing wrong with us except one small difference between us and others. We have several friends whom have decided to go with CI on their 40s or what have you. But parents who don't accept their child as is and change them... Oh don't get me started.
So we receive a fair amount of threatening mail.
Now that I know about the address, et... I will definitely ask so we can be safe. For others it's no issue. But for others it can be nerve wracking experience. I don't ever ever wish a single human harmed because of their absolute right to free speech. Of course we certainly will never be satisfied with everything but to be cautious is best. Isn't it so very sad how this country has become? What happened to waving to others as you drive past walkers/joggers? Their head faces the ground. So sad. I enjoy opening doors for others, helping others, etc... Times just isn't the same anymore. Our younger generations are brats. What they want/demand, they get. They talk back to their own parents, et. Yikes. I would to this very day guaranteed, be 10 feet underground. It's just not like the olden days. I find the late-late 80s and current far more narcissists than ever. Of course not all are like that. But you get my drift? The
If you receive your order, be assured it might not indicate who *exactly* is from. Just feel it gently, follow/listen to your instincts for its almost always right. If you communicate with them after time and still haven't rec'd it... I would call them out on it. Be careful there are also dishonest buyers who make it a habit of claiming order wasn't received. (We have numerous times over 40/50+ years been through that as well. Most of the time orders arrive. Mistakes are corrected... Nary any problems. There are also dishonest so-called businesses.
I ordered from Crop Kings because I've seen numerous posts of such who've also highly recommend them. Homework is the way to go. I still will not deal with anyone who requests wiring money. Forget it. That doesn't bode well with my radar or whatever the saying is.
Lettuce, all the very best to you that you receive your orders!!! Smile I hope you get freebies. We didn't. They must think we were stingy because we only ordered 5 seeds. Still... $70+ for that. Again very best to you with your anticipated order! Smile~

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Just pay for bitcoin with your credit card and then use the bitcoin to buy seeds. Probably what I'm gonna end up having to do

Hi fertiliser... Bitcoin??? What on earth is that? How is it different than wiring or does it involve wiring? Never even heard of it. Oh... Maybe it's another country currency? Not US Currency.
How/where do you order such thing? Is it the exact same thing as USD? Or is currency value different?
As you can clearly tell, my qq's make no sense only because I don't understand what or how bitcoin work. Why is it called "bit" coin rather than ordinary coins?
I still prefer cc method. As that's protection for us...I would hope to think! But like I said, I'm clueless and uneducated about this.
Have a fabulous evening! ~Bubbi~

Re: where to get seeds using US credit cards anymore

Because it is a "gray area" or just flat out illegal in some Countries causes problems if/when the CC companies find out product being sold. Filing a dispute with CC company because their seeds didn't sprout, or show up, etc...

Ok... I can understand that. However I strongly without question still say to prospective buyers... Do your homework!!!!

I was informed by rep where I purchased several WW seeds that she would send me helpful articles... Never happened. Who I ordered from send exactly as ordered and that's that.
In my like of business, I adamantly believe business prospers when there's a full circle going on. For identity reasons, I won't state what my business is in....

I even give consumers samples, slivers, etc... What they bought from me or if they bought nothing from me, I will still give as I know it does everyone all around act of kindness. Not all business are created equal. Some have very hardcore set rules and so on so forth.

I would sincerely hope those into the business of seeds are aware of delicate balances. You'll find folks who make your skin crawl in every which way. Honest business will be just that as the trouble is never with it. However in the future, hopefully the business who've experienced crud will be blacklisted permanently.

In my business, it's very important all owners from Alaska to Zimbabwe share troublemakers so we can avoid them in the future. I think the very same thing should go on with seed business and other related items as well. Sure this will not make everyone happy. But just an idea to put out there and ponder over... What works for several might not be for several others.

Hi fertiliser... Bitcoin??? What on earth is that? How is it different than wiring or does it involve wiring? Never even heard of it. Oh... Maybe it's another country currency? Not US Currency.
How/where do you order such thing? Is it the exact same thing as USD? Or is currency value different?
As you can clearly tell, my qq's make no sense only because I don't understand what or how bitcoin work. Why is it called "bit" coin rather than ordinary coins?
I still prefer cc method. As that's protection for us...I would hope to think! But like I said, I'm clueless and uneducated about this.
Have a fabulous evening! ~Bubbi~

Bitcoin is a form of electronic currency. Basically the way it works is there are a certain amount of "magic numbers" that can be found by multiplying two base numbers. Bitcoins are essentially one of those magic numbers that someone has found the two matching pairs for. Sounds simple, but in practice, it actually takes massive amount of computing power to find these pairs to make the magic numbers so whenever one is found it has a certain amount of "value" that's all dictated by the current exchange rate for bitcoin. Now how they set the exchange rate gets a little fuzzier, but long story short these "magic numbers" are prime numbers, and they will never run out, it will only take longer to continue finding them. In the meantime, each "bitcoin" is essentially like buying one of the matching number pairs, and when you use your number and it matches up with another to form the "magic number" that's how it determines YOUR bitcoin from some random bitcoin that doesn't match it.

You can Google for tutorials on how to use it, you have to setup a digital "wallet" that holds your numbers, and of course find a place to buy the bitcoin. If you're in a big city, there's likely a BitCoin atm you can go to. I unfortunately don't have that luxury.

You buy Bitcoin usually through whoever you set your wallet up with. Just a CC transaction. I would suggest just buying the amount you need for the transaction. Most likely, unless you are ordering more then $1100 worth of seed you'll only be buying fractions of a Bitcoin.

Hey ive been buying from attitude theyre great have great deals and freebees and mix and match. A did research before and people got there seeds in 5 days to 7 days. I on the other hand had 14 days . which is ok . but they do accept cc .

Sent from my LGMS210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You buy Bitcoin usually through whoever you set your wallet up with. Just a CC transaction. I would suggest just buying the amount you need for the transaction. Most likely, unless you are ordering more then $1100 worth of seed you'll only be buying fractions of a Bitcoin.

If you live in the US look for bitcoin ATMs all you do is insert cash and no need for having an id or anything like that. I use Athena ATM

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Hey Fertiliser!

Thanks for taking the time to explain bitcoin to me. I'm going to have to read it several times as it went way over my head. Trust me, it's not you! English isn't my first language. ASL Is the language we use. But regardless, in determined to figure this out! It'll just take me time to do that.

Someone else mentioned if one's order is a bit large, a thousand USD or so, then it would be worth your while to obtain bitcoin. I could have very easily mistakenly misunderstood the understanding of what I just mentioned. Maybe I understood right. I sincerely do not know.
This bitcoin stuff is pretty much in Hebrew to me. So please forgive my ineptitude to understand this like you and many others can.
I'll understand in due time. Smile

Again thank you most kindly for your generosity in sharing and educating me about bitcoin.

Bubbi

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

If you live in the US look for bitcoin ATMs all you do is insert cash and no need for having an id or anything like that. I use Athena ATM/QUOTE]

I can just see you raising your eye brows and your eyes bulging out.... I've never ever used ATM machines before. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.... I'm not into all that tech stuff! My friend said it talks!!!! So that wouldn't even help me at all.

Because it talks, it would make us nervous that others could easily hear everything being said.

I think I'll stick with businesses who cheerfully accept cc otherwise I would have to wait for one of our grown adult children to do that for us. It's very very unlikely that I would ever purchase anything more than $300-$500 at any given time. But since those machines talk, outlook be of no help to us. We'll just wait to have family take care of it if need be.

Thanks so very much for your kind response in assisting me with something unfamiliar to me. Smile

Bubbi

"There is a world of difference between what you are taught and what you learn" ~ Jeff Demand

Back
Top Bottom