Where to get seeds using credit cards?

The vaults is a no go. I just got shot down yesterday. it allowed me to enter in my card but then refused me a day later.They cant take cards from the us anymore.Im going to have to set up a bitcoin wallet. :(

gyo took a cc with no issue . the site is amazing and my order has been shipped . cant track yet so i will know more when royal mail scans it in .

I just hate change. i have used herbies like ten times over the years with great shipping success but the genetics on the pick and mix option went to shit . when u get them in sealed breeder packs the integrity is intact . but with the cc issues i went to 20 sites b4 i chose gyo..i will update on shipping and germination .

Hey i saw you already ordered but just posting for you and others. Did get the seeds ordered from seedsman. Ordered 2/21, shipped 2/23. Just recieved today 3/6. Recieved first time. Now i really have to start pushing to get the rest of my set up for my first grow.

My cc company wanted to know the name of the merchant before it would allow me to buy overseas. (We're still waiting for the state to open state-run banks, so the industry can safely transfer money.)

Well, since I didn't want to tell them he name of the merchant, I had to send cash. I sent the largest denominations I could so the envelope wasn't tell-tale puffy, and had really good service with a nearby Canadian outfit. Their freebies were labelled, too, not just random like Nirvana's are.

my bank also asked me the name . The seed companies actually have legit names to ask for the money . like herbies used to bill me as hocus pocus inc.. gyo had a legit name also but i cant remember .

My seeds have been shipped and are at jamaica NY going thru customs. They should clear and be on the way in the morning . If u wanna ck out the jamaica NY customs process u can watch the border and customs show on netflix . All my seed orders have came through this facility with no issues thank god. I'm surprised since i got to see how strict the NY customs seemed.

The vaults is a no go. I just got shot down yesterday. it allowed me to enter in my card but then refused me a day later.They cant take cards from the us anymore.Im going to have to set up a bitcoin wallet. :(

Yea me too pain in the ass I got some shit from them not long ago and now they won't accept credit cards. Pain in the ass because I know they deliver .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

SEEDS HAVE ARRIVED . ALL I have to say is wow GYO great job on the shipping . I won't give any details but a+. No baby white seeds . All look real healthy and came super protected. I Have found a new seedbank..Another great perk is 24 hr internet chat support.Im so excited to start this new grow. I had to take a looooong break due to a serious car wreck . While i was away i upgraded everything!!

So pumped!!!

SEEDS HAVE ARRIVED . ALL I have to say is wow GYO great job on the shipping . I won't give any details but a+. No baby white seeds . All look real healthy and came super protected. I Have found a new seedbank..Another great perk is 24 hr internet chat support.Im so excited to start this new grow. I had to take a looooong break due to a serious car wreck . While i was away i upgraded everything!!

So pumped!!!

I just had a look at their website and I must say they do look pretty fukn good. Prices are on point too. Prob best to get in there before they refuse cc too

no bitcoin needed bro That shit is confusing to me ..only if that is what u prefer. credit card payment was as easy as ebay . BUT some of your banks might have overseas fraud protection like mine did.(good thing to have ) The payment was declined initially all i had to do was ask my bank to let it proceed. took 2 minutes. they don't bill u as gto seeds .It will show up as a consulting firm .

They bank out of china so we will see if it runs into issues . I'm planning on making a big order soon just to be sure . We need an admin to get a gyo rep on this thread to answer questions since they are a sponsor and most sponsors have a rep that has an account here at 420.

They bank out of china so we will see if it runs into issues . I'm planning on making a big order soon just to be sure . We need an admin to get a gyo rep on this thread to answer questions since they are a sponsor and most sponsors have a rep that has an account here at 420.

I second that ^^^

A couple extra bucks try using a Green Dot card. They are usable internationally. You can get them anywhere they have all those gift cards, restaurant cards, phone minute cards. You know, those kiosks. In the states, they are in every drug store. CVS, Rite Aid etc... They are VISA cards. Pre paid. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have not read this whole thread but I did order from Ace Seeds a couple days ago. They accept credit card and had free shipping for orders $100 or more.

I would just bite the bullet and set up a Bitcoin wallet. It's straight forward and will give you more options. Some sellers have freebies for Bitcoin orders as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would just bite the bullet and set up a Bitcoin wallet. It's straight forward and will give you more options. Some sellers have freebies for Bitcoin orders as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The annoying thing about that is actually buying bitcoin though. I signed up for one that wanted me to photocopy my ID and send it to them. F that

Back
Top Bottom