Where to get seeds using credit cards?

try Greenpoint Seeds in Colo...they take cards and are reliable too...Gave up trying to order overseas w/ my CC..:(

MSNL took my USA CC..
No problems, and my CC provider is a HAWK on Overseas shipments...No prior authorization was needed..
VERY inexpensive too..I got GDP Fems on sale (buy 1 get 1 free!) 10 pk for about $50..+ 5 freebies..Shipped within 3 days of payment too. So...that would make about 25 fems for $105 shipped..Was surprised to see a sale on GDP. :thedoubletake:

Sorry, but that was a waste of time...Why they have a password (Tim***) is laughable..3 items available and regular at that...all for $10 per bean..ROFLMAF

Sorry, but that was a waste of time...Why they have a password (Tim***) is laughable..3 items available and regular at that...all for $10 per bean..ROFLMAF

Well tell us how you really feel lol

I was just answering the question of the thread. "Where can I buy seeds using a credit card.

Sounds like your choices are based solely on price and fem only. Thats fine for you but that is not how everyone makes there choices.

FYI this is a small breeder that responds promptly, has limited strains (plus for some) and has waiting lists for all of their strains.
When I was a new grower I shopped for seeds mostly by price as well. I have since learned which breeders have a good, stabil, reliable product and which ones just pump out seeds with low quality control and unreliable genitics.

Here's a bud shot of some Jawa Pie (Ocean seeds) that I currently have in my flower room now, with more time for trichome production. (Check out the fans)
20170520_195542.jpg

Usually I shop by price, genetics, SERVICE and selection..Here is my garden w/ 4 ladies inside. Beans came from Seedsherenow (they have become a mess recently), Bonza in the UK, and now MNSL in the uk..No issues, fast delivery, good communication and great stealth.; And ALL took USA CCs!
Prices are great too compared to many. Are you shilling for Timb** perhaps?..Just kidding, but one unkind word deserves another in kind!..

5-10-17.jpg

5-12-17_Cola.jpg

5-22_bud.jpg

Usually I shop by price, genetics, SERVICE and selection..Here is my garden w/ 4 ladies inside. Beans came from Seedsherenow (they have become a mess recently), Bonza in the UK, and now MNSL in the uk..No issues, fast delivery, good communication and great stealth.; And ALL took USA CCs!
Prices are great too compared to many. Are you shilling for Timb** perhaps?..Just kidding, but one unkind word deserves another in kind!..

5-10-17.jpg

5-12-17_Cola.jpg

5-22_bud.jpg
Nice plants my friend.

I do have companies that sponsor my growing but no Lumberjack seeds is not one of them.

I was just clarifying after your rude response to my post that was meant to be helpful.

Happy growing my friend. Happy for you that you have seeds you like.

Heard good things about Seeds Supreme, but I have not used them myself..I guess there are good and bad results from most banks..I usually hear good and bad from members of 2 forums I belong to..

Sorry did not wish to be rude!
Your post caught me off guard and sounded rude to me too.
That is the problem using the Inet for Communication.
We have no way of knowing the intent of many posts!
I too was trying to be helpful and funny at the same time..apparently I missed:(
Hope there are no hard feelings..none on my part!
Happy growing to you as well..:high-five:

Sorry did not wish to be rude!
Your post caught me off guard and sounded rude to me too.
That is the problem using the Inet for Communication.
We have no way of knowing the intent of many posts!
I too was trying to be helpful and funny at the same time..apparently I missed:(
Hope there are no hard feelings..none on my part!
Happy growing to you as well..:high-five:
Ha ha ...no, of course, no hard feelings, yup, you are right about that lol.
Keep'm green my friend .

Sorry for my Ignorance..Where is Mitten? Michigan ??
I have heard that GYO and Bonza are one in the same..Either way Bonza did just fine for me.
Like you, mine showed up in Nevada USA in about 2 wks..stealth was very nice too!

Great..I like to make new friends!!
I think I learned a bunch from this and will try not to shoot from the hip anymore!!
Change is not so easy in my old age, but will give it my best!
:thanks:

[QUOTE=Hippie66;3300289 I have twice ordered thru Seedsman with positive results both times. The only issue was the 2nd time my cc flagged as possible fraud due to being an overseas company. Called cc company, straightened it out and reordered with no problem. Great customer service and delivery in less than two weeks. Probably 10 days. Give em a go. Lots of variety.

I've ordered four times from this company and am batting .1000. Same with my credit card, simple phone call-fraud concern on part of credit card company, re-ordered and smooth sailing. Many, many reputable breeders and free seeds. My go to company.

Company is located in England. Use their stealth shipping option costs about nine dollars.

I started a question like this about a month ago and it was deleted, I received an email from 420 magazine and said that that was not allowed. I guess since everything happened with crop Kings they let us talk about seed banks now yay.

Re: where to get seeds using US credit cards anymore

I had good luck with Nirvana, took credit card, shipment arrived in about 14 days and have had only one seed out of the 30 I order not pop. Not a ton of strains but ok so far with Ice and White Rhino

Hydro Bear... The dude abides

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile1635578219.jpg
He fixes the cable?

A friend of mine also speaks very highly of Seedsman ..Very Legit from all I have seen!
My US CC company is a super hawk usually..Last time I ordered from a UK seedbank,..It went thru without me even calling to ok it..
The other day I order a Light from a USA company and they declined it! I called to ask why and the security dept thought the company's name in Calif. Sounded sketchy! Weird stuff!

I believe seeds will become much more expensive and harder to get! There will be scams galore with seedbanks going out of business, only to have their good names picked off by crooks! JMHO!
Luckily with the beans I have + the ability to clone, I should never have to order again.:)

Back
Top Bottom