Where?

Hotboxed a blunt in the back of a cop's car. The cop used to room with my friend. He left his car one day so me and my friend decided to smoke it out. After a while voiced started coming from the radio so we got all tripped out and shit. We were like what if they can here us. LOL good times....

i've smoked every where in my town,to many to mention but heres some...
1.i've smoked in 7 different houses i lived in.
2.i've smoked in an elevator & stairs in the apartment i lived in.
3.i've smoked in 8 friends houses.
4.i've smoked in parks.
5.i've smoked with 3 of my friends in a car smoking a bowl with one of my friends pitbull he was blazin it too :passitleft: the fuked up thing about all that is that my girlfriend was pregnant that time & we were going to the movies but i was too busy blazin it but we still went so yea goodtimes.
6.i smoked in a motel with my girl...good fucking times!
i've smoked in a lot of places before too many to mention ...late

This just happened today. Me and my buddy rolled a nice fatty And leaned on a car and we were so stoned we didnt realize that we were leaning on a cop cruiser. The cop comes out of the house with a piece of paper and takes one look at us. We were running so fast that it put out our joint.

I drove into a carwash with my convertible top down (it was a piece of shit convertible not tryin to brag) with some friends and toked up while it went. It was a terrible idea.

in the freezer at a all you can eat place!
i cooked while in school
what a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom