Which climate controller to use?

Blinkflag

420 Member
Hi guys,

I'm trying to decide whether it's worth spending the money on a sms 4.5Amp twin fan controller

Or...

Saving a few pennies and getting the inkbird ITC308

Because in my eyes... they both do the same job right? Or am I wrong..?
I've heard some can types can make the fans hum?

Any knowledge and advice is welcomed
Cheers guy's

A couple of well know members on here highly recommend the ink bird controller. I dont have one myself but if I was to thats the one I would get. You can get the ink bird temp and humidity controller together for less then $100 on Amazon

A couple of well know members on here highly recommend the ink bird controller. I dont have one myself but if I was to thats the one I would get. You can get the ink bird temp and humidity controller together for less then $100 on Amazon

Excellent thank you mate, If I was to go for the inkbird, both temp and humidity..

I assume I would use the temperature one for the fans in and out, right?
And then plug in a humidifier into the humidity controller?

Sorry to ask such a stupid question, I've always done it outside but wanna start inside and I want no errors :)

Cheers

One thing i will say about the sms is that it came without instructions and the sockets weren't marked inlet/outlet... took me a while to find out but left is inlet ;)

Hi guys,

I'm trying to decide whether it's worth spending the money on a sms 4.5Amp twin fan controller

Or...

Saving a few pennies and getting the inkbird ITC308

Because in my eyes... they both do the same job right? Or am I wrong..?
I've heard some can types can make the fans hum?

Any knowledge and advice is welcomed
Cheers guy's
i cant see past the ink bird but its just never let me down,,with 3 grows,,i,m no pro but moved from,mechanical,work due to ill heath,, ,to this new passion,,Mary Jane mmmmm

Back
Top Bottom