Which light? UK based

Salcapone39

Hi everyone I’m on my first grow at the moment I’m using 2 x bud box pro 3ftx3ft with 450w hps lighting .
I didn’t pay very much for my set up and was lucky enough to get everything I need and more for £150
(Inc nutes,seeds,and 3tents)
My next step is I would like a 8ft by 4ft grow space but have no idea what the lighting requirements would be for that space which I’m hoping to have 6-8 plants inside.
I definitely want LEDs And have been looking at mars Hydro TS 3000 and spider farmer sf4000 but it’s really hard to find stockists in the uk?
would 2 of these lights be ok for my grow space.

And are they any uk growers on here that might know of a good stockist preferably in Yorkshire so I can collect?
Thanks for all help

Hi everyone I’m on my first grow at the moment I’m using 2 x bud box pro 3ftx3ft with 450w hps lighting .
I didn’t pay very much for my set up and was lucky enough to get everything I need and more for £150
My next step is I would like a 8ft by 4ft grow space but have no idea what the lighting requirements would be for that space which I’m hoping to have 6-8 plants inside.
I definitely want LEDs And have been looking at mars Hydro TS 3000 and spider farmer sf4000 but it’s really hard to find stockists in the uk?

And are they any uk growers on here that might know of a good stockist preferably in Yorkshire so I can collect?
Thanks for all help
Howdy do.
There isn't many places here in the UK that you can collect from. I'm in Newcastle. It's only hydro shops and you will get them cheaper online. The sponsors on here that manufacturer lights , have some discount deals on at the mo. But there's no local off the shelf shops that I know of.

Thanks for all help
Hey how are you doing my friend.
From what I understand the sf 4000 is a better product with verified independent testing 2.9 j/s which is great. Unfortunately I have no idea of availability as I am in Canada. There are a lot of fantastic UK growers hopefully one can help with sourcing something appropriate. Happy growing & stay safe .
Bill

Thanks for all help
I have read the specs on their new light @ViparSpectra xs100 and they are excellent. If you are looking for a great light with a slightly smaller footprint this is a great product. Happy growing.
Bill

I got a @ViparSpectra xs4000 from amazon. Im in the uk delivered within two days. But every hydro shop i been in local have bars for sale if u have the space sounds like you dont. two p2000 would suit if u ask me heat cant be an issue with you working with hps now. and 8ft long is a big space to cover if thats what your space is and not tall.If it is tall then just the one..:p

Thanks for everyone’s help I’ve decided to go for 2 marshydro ts3000
@Mars Hydro could you please let me know which of the sites I get up on google are genuine ?
One is MarsHydro UK Official
One is. https//marshydro.eu
They both ship to uk but uk one cheaper which can’t be right lol ??

Thanks for everyone’s help I’ve decided to go for 2 marshydro ts3000
@Mars Hydro could you please let me know which of the sites I get up on google are genuine ?
One is MarsHydro UK Official
One is. https//marshydro.eu
They both ship to uk but uk one cheaper which can’t be right lol ??
I see the uk one turns into a link on here so that must mean it’s genuine ?

Marshydrouk 100% genuine buy from them or of amaz.... also viparspectra guess depends on what your after.

EU you have to pay convision rate to euro which is well WOW better of on the .com which is the USA site ship
from UK warehouse (marshydro) and there rep is GREAT and on here most days.

Back
Top Bottom