Which nutrients

YungEntrpnr

i have been veging for about a month with my two very bushy grapefruit diesels. i want maximum output once i set them into flower so i am curious on what kind of nutrients i should use. shed some light on rookie...please:smokin:

okthey say if you put som anticomsp pills to the seed is god!! bot which one because i have une blue one rose and one whit!!!wich one is the best??

What? I have 'NO" idea what you typed above. I have no idea what a anticomsp is. please explain further.

ok i mean dose pill the women use to dont get pregnet!!i hear they are good for the plant !!wich one because i have 3 diferents color and i dont now wich one use!!and i am sorry bot my inglihs is bad i now jaj:Rasta:

ok i mean dose pill the women use to dont get pregnet!!i hear they are good for the plant !!wich one because i have 3 diferents color and i dont now wich one use!!and i am sorry bot my inglihs is bad i now jaj:Rasta:

I'd bitch slap the asshole who told you to do that.

One of my favorite myths still going around is the boiling of the roots to force the plant to push the THC up out of them. I cannot a believe a friend of mine who I've basically taught how to grow fell for this one. It's been about a years or so since we talked and then he tells me he's boiling the roots. I almost slapped him! lol He says it works and won't listen to me about it....I know better though. He'll learn.

I know that plunging the roots in boiling water can't move any cannabinoids, but I have seen it put to use to make the buds close up tighter before being put to dry.

hehehhahah

No really, if you sing happy birthday and tap the buds over your shoulder three times, you don't even have to smoke it to get high. Well the people watching won't..

hahahaha I almost have tears rolling down my face. lol happy birthday is what got me

lmfao! yeah i didnt mean the buds tighten, just some of the leaves around the buds (sorry im a noob, dont know what they're called) seem to curl up. lol

I sure hopes that he doesn't knock up some girl because he threw her birth control in the soil :laughtwo:

No really, if you sing happy birthday and tap the buds over your shoulder three times, you don't even have to smoke it to get high. Well the people watching won't..
If your plants are a Dutch bred cross of Thai and Columbian, what language do you sing in?!:thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom