White Fire & Skywalker 600 Watt LED Grow - First Time Grower

2014-01-15_13_51_41.jpg
2014-01-15_13_51_29.jpg
2014-01-15_13_51_16.jpg
2014-01-15_12_36_48.jpg
2014-01-15_12_36_25.jpg
2014-01-15_12_35_36.jpg

*Proffessor Farnsworth Voice* Good neeehews everyone! My grow is going very well I am in it for the stretch now, final stages of budding. Very exciting developments. My girls are fattening up real nicely. Especially that bagseed is giving me some very unexpected results with a leaf leaning towards a sativa, we will see how they turn out :)

hello im scotty i have been using led for veg and flower its very nice for both to compare the led is more compact and finishes earlier than hps i had a long veg time june till nov im on week 8 of flower the hps is 15% behind in flower with more strech over all im pleased with the resuts

Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone! As a first time grower I am happy I was able to achieve all this, in the beginning I thought something would go wrong. All the research and preparation has taken me to this point, hope to continue to learn from this community, thanks for the encouragement everyone! I will post a video update soon, stay tuned for more updates!

Bummer man hope its far along enough so you can get something for your time
Good Weed to you LED

I'm sorry to hear that LED

If you're in CA and you have a medical recommendation can't you let your landlord know that it's a legal grow for personal use? Unless there is an agreement you signed specifically stating that you're not allowed to cultivate MMJ and or other plants you should be ok.

Of course I can totally understand not wanting anyone to know even if it is legal. I choose not to let anyone know and would also chop in your situation. Just trying to throw out alternatives.

Sorry for your loss

JJ

I'd like to thank everyone who followed my first grow, what an experience it has been. I have learned so much in the past months that I have been a part of this community. Would like to thank everyone who gave feedback and was part of the thread!

@drcannabi in this case I would rather not have to risk this since I am not the only person that is on the lease. I would not want to implicate other people who may or may not have my best interest in mind.

Not to worry everyone! I will have someone run whatever Ive pulled off the plants into some BHO shatter. I will post a final update with the final product once my buds are ready to be ran.

Happy Stony day to everyone! This is not my last grow :) I will begin another cycle as soon as I am able to and will begin another grow journal with different strains and maybe a different grow space. Stay tuned everyone!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us. We're sorry it had to end early though.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us. We're sorry it had to end early though.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

The good vibes are very much appreciated @420Girl! :Namaste:
all is well in my world, I started another grow at a new location and will begin a new grow journal soon! I will post the link here for those who are interested in following the new grow :) I would also like to thank the 420Magazine crew! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom