White Russian Grow

weedtastic2

hi all im the eldest son of weedtastic. im growing white russan plants in organic soil wif organic feed. i am growing in a outdoor shed an new 2 growing all comments and advice welome!!!!

I AM RUNNING

600wtt flower light
400wtt veg light
250wtt fan heater
2xdesk fans
useing organic bio-bizz grow, bloom and topmax
useing bio-bizz all mix soil

NEED 2 GET

ph pen
extractor system
600wt digital ballast
bio-bizz HEAVEN!!!!!!!

Re: white russan grow

hello all i will start by telling u where im at, i have 4 girls in flower at 5 weeks and 6 in veg few days old. i recently had a problem wif the girls in flower the buds at the top became burnt an had 2 be cut 2 allow light 2 get 2 buds that arent burnt also because the lights havnt been switch on wen they shud hav been i think i have put myself back a couple if weeks am i right in thinking this???????????

02-28-2010 06:19 PM - permalinkBWC BayArea
Is this the real weedtastic?

hello mate i carnt send messages back as ive nt made enuf posts im not weedtastic im his eldest son thanks 4 checking out my blog any thoughts on my problem?

now got bloombastic not wot i wanted would have preferd bio-bizz heaven added 2 the feed yesterday carnt wait 2 c the results!

Gawwd, can tell you are the son, all the youngsters now seem to talk like mexicans or something haha.

Sorry you burnt some buds kiddo, hope everything else goes great

:thumb:

Gawwd, can tell you are the son, all the youngsters now seem to talk like mexicans or something haha.

Sorry you burnt some buds kiddo, hope everything else goes great

:thumb:
ah....thank god its not just me lol yes indeed the new kids on the block have there own lingo.......are we getting old ? ha ha......yea a few burnt buds nothing he won t put right.....im sure.....makes me kinda jealous....not as much fun when everything runs fine......i just love the rookie ride i guess.......even better upgradeing ha ha im rambling....but i must ha ha ...........be lucky weedtastic :peacetwo:

hi all sorry 4 not posting lol 2 reasons i harvested my 3 girls i had in flower ;-) (poor yeild) an i have been working away from home! my 3 girls in flower gave me 2 and quarter ounce not wot i expected but i had mesed up light cycles and only used bloom bastic in 2 feeds lesson learnt onwards 2 the next grow now!!!

right ill start with were im at now...... i have got 6 girls in veg at 5weeks in 10 letre square pots (i think) they stand 23-25 inchs tall looking nice and bushy. im planning 2 supercrop them on tuesday an expect 2 hav 12-15 bud sites per plant. they are all under 1 400wtt light not ideal i no i have 1 ossalating fan an 1 fan running in the air space between light and plants. im trying 2 paint a good picture as laptop still wont alow me to upload photos :-( pics will b up 1n the next week. happy growing weedtastic 2

420 Member

Re: white russan grow permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya weedtastics son!
Good to have you on the 420 forums, sounds like you've got a good setup and your dad's good at what he does, so nag him to teach you everything he's learnt!

Looking forward to some photos!

The Solution, Not The Problem

hi mate thanks 4 taking the time 2 look at wot im doing im like a sponge at the min i have pecked his head 4 everything lol and ill keep doing it ;-) i liked ur grow with no nutes u done realy well. should have pics up by the end of the week i hope!

Great to hear he's helping you out!
And thanks for the comment on my first grow journal, hope you get a chance to check out my current grow, having a few issues but hopefully should go well.
I found here on 420 you can learn the most by reading through peoples journals, see what problems they encountered, what equipment works best etc.

Will be checking your grow journal out, hope everythings good!

:peace:

hi all lil up date supercroped 5 girls yesterday they are looking very nice and will have lots of bud sites 1 stll 2 do as wen repoting i snaped her roots shes not far behind tho. they were 5weeks old wen they were done plan 2 have them in flower in the next 2 weeks.

hello all i am about to put my 6 girls in2 flower they are luking very nice an expect to hav a gud yeild :) but this will be my last grow as i havent got the time or space to continue

Back
Top Bottom