White Shiny Tips, Help?

Dish soap is used to get the Neem oil to emulsify into the water and it will be found in the instructions on most Neem containers; the same as getting the vegetable oil to emulsify into the water in the recipe that Hydroholic suggested. The only time I have not seen dish soap in the mixing ingredients on a Neem oil bottle is when it was already added and the container is a "ready to use" (spray) bottle.

This is the first time I have been able to read this thread and I have the feeling that if you turned off the grow lights and used sunlight or a white room light and the camera flash the white tips would look more yellowish. @Greenlizard brings this up when he mentions that the light looks like the Blurle LED lighting.

I am surprised that no one brought up the major leaf problem that shows up in the 4th and 5th photo in message #6. Most likely the demise of the plant happening this fast could be related to whatever is causing that.

Yeah it's unfortunate but still learning. I suppose trial and error is the name of the game here. My lighting was impulsive at best. 18/24 at first, then 12/12 just stuff I knew from reading. Exact Wattage, Type, distance from plant etc...all that knowledge didn't start coming until the plant was damn near dead.

I guess you could say this plant caught me by surprise when it began to grow...but I had no knowledge. Oh well...

Yeah it's unfortunate but still learning. I suppose trial and error is the name of the game here. My lighting was impulsive at best. 18/24 at first, then 12/12 just stuff I knew from reading. Exact Wattage, Type, distance from plant etc...all that knowledge didn't start coming until the plant was damn near dead.

I guess you could say this plant caught me by surprise when it began to grow...but I had no knowledge. Oh well...now all I can do is continue learning.

It’s easy to look at a failure as one thing that did it. Most of the time it’s a series of events. It takes many grows to get it correct. That’s why grow equipment can be found any where, everyone thinks it’s easy. Sorry that you feel that I mislead you but it’s something I use living in a high humidity area for outside plants often.

It’s easy to look at a failure as one thing that did it. Most of the time it’s a series of events. It takes many grows to get it correct. That’s why grow equipment can be found any where, everyone thinks it’s easy. Sorry that you feel that I mislead you but it’s something I use living in a high humidity area for outside plants often.

Naw, being new to the game I'm aware it's difficult, me voicing it out on a post is frustration as y'all are a marijuana sounding board which is what it's used for. Yes I felt frustrated and bitter..but that does nothing to help grow a crop, nor does complaining, which I'm aware I did, but I digress...Thank you again.

I can't wait till the day I can post pics of my new smokeable harvest as soon as I can get there dammit! Got feminized seeds on the lineup to germinate.

Back
Top Bottom