White Widow 1st Grow

she grew up. did you ever pull any clones from her?

* Footage: 15
* Day: 50/ (15 Days -Flowering stage)
* Light: 12h /HPS
* Temp: about Day: 30/35C - Night: 18/22C
* Feed: mellow water, nutrient addition x2

IMG_008210.JPG

Last Night ^ ^ ^ *** This Night v v v
IMG_00849.JPG

IMG_00857.JPG

IMG_00894.JPG

IMG_00928.JPG

IMG_00975.JPG

IMG_00986.JPG

IMG_00998.JPG

IMG_01028.JPG

IMG_01055.JPG

:peace:

*Image 1 & 2 show us the difference after 10 hours.

so I don't know if I'm right, but I've decided to go as natural as possible, only pruning of dead or dying leaves (even lowest branches), and I'll only bend the top down if the flower stretch becomes outerageous...otherwise I'm just gonna harvest the top buds first, have a 2nd harvest for the rest of the plants...tentatively speaking...

* Footage: 16
* Day: 56/ (21 Days -Flowering stage)
* Light: 12h /HPS
* Temp: about Day: 30/35C - Night: 18/22C

IMG_01076.JPG

IMG_01107.JPG

IMG_011111.JPG

IMG_01139.JPG

IMG_01168.JPG

IMG_01179.JPG

IMG_01206.JPG

IMG_01257.JPG

IMG_01266.JPG

IMG_01276.JPG

IMG_01287.JPG

IMG_01308.JPG

I think the light was too close, now it's 3th day since I fix it, and this burn kind of stop ! :goodluck:

Nasty, how big is your girl now? She's looking good, except for the light burn. Gotta watch that stretch! :welldone:

I've got a White Widow that I put into flower 11 days ago... still waiting to see evidence of pre-flowers. The alternating internodes are showing up, so I know I don't have long to see pistils. She's at 19" now, went in at 12". :slide:

* Footage: 16
IMG_01276.JPG

I think the light was too close, now it's 3th day since I fix it, and this burn kind of stop !

Sup bro..

In this pic it looks like The heater might be the culprit.
Move it or better yet take it out of there for 24hrs.
Check the temp in morning and night, maybe 3 hours after lights out.
If it's within tolerance you're good to go..

Hope it helps.. + reps on how big and beautiful she is and the top cola turning up:thumb:

Hi there :yahoo:

Sup bro..
In this pic it looks like The heater might be the culprit.
Move it or better yet take it out of there for 24hrs.
Check the temp in morning and night, maybe 3 hours after lights out.
If it's within tolerance you're good to go..
Hope it helps.. + reps on how big and beautiful she is and the top cola turning up:thumb:
Thanks bro, I drop some extra exhaust fan at the bottom and the top of my lab and I stretch my plant, that helps a lots!

A lot things going on, my girl keep grow so smoothly and she already made some really nice buds! :yummy:
I lost my 5.0 Mega Pixels camera (Canon), or maybe it just "grow some legs and run away from my apartment":hmmmm: Never Mind ....
I'll have 9.0 M.Pixels Canon, with great Macro at Sunday, meanwhile I'll make some pics with my Phone which is actually 5.0 M.Pixels/F2.8 Auto Focus.
Honestly, I was surprised from myself, how I used the inspiration from 420, and keeping my very first grow so smooth, I even start my own free style stretching on my plant, and it's work ... I hope so :goodluck:

* Footage: 17
* Day: 63/ (28 Days -Flowering stage)
* Light: 12h HPS/CFL
* Temp: about Day: 35/40C - Night: 20/30C

IMAGE_1111.jpg

IMAGE_1131.jpg

IMAGE_1141.jpg

IMAGE_1151.jpg

IMAGE_1161.jpg

IMAGE_1171.jpg

IMAGE_1181.jpg

IMAGE_1202.jpg

IMAGE_121.jpg

IMAGE_1221.jpg

IMAGE_1231.jpg

IMAGE_1241.jpg

IMAGE_1251.jpg

IMAGE_126.jpg

IMAGE_1281.jpg

The new here is : Double stretch & 2 CFL lights to support bottom buds.

I actually stretch them and make some exercise!

I even start my own free style stretching on my plant, and it's work ... I hope so

:byebye: Nastysw

I meant to touch on this earlier but forgot to include it in my earlier replies to you.
Stretch is feared among the growers that I've :reading420magazine: about.
The closer the nodes are together the better. Here is the link it will explain it a lot better than I can.--->What is stretch and how can I minimize it?

No worries though that's what I loved about my first grow.
I learned so much:cheer:
She looks great bro. I know she is loving the extra lights you put at the base.:goodjob:

"Temp: about Day: 35/40C - Night: 20/30C" ??!!

Surely not?

Reccommended temps approx 78 degrees F daytime. That would be about 25C only, 40C would be about 110F! Was that a typo/error?

Aprentice thanks bro, appreciate your support. :passitleft:
I like this part of the link you gave me:

"The weight of the buds later in flower will require staking to avoid damage and falling over." :thedoubletake:

* Temp: about Day: 35/40C - Night: 20/30C
:yummy: This is really strong plant, when I say it... I mean it !
It easy sustain temperature over 30 and max 40 degrease Celsius, if the air cycle never stop!
HPS light produce a lot of heat, it's require exhaust fan.....I have 2 of them & one directly over the top buds, to remove the hot air dropped from 250W - Hight Pressure Sodium Light.

p.s it's snowing here, out side temperature is: -2 C. , that's helps me a lot ...

Wow, I have never seen good bud produced at those temps, tho certianly it doesnt mean it wont of course.

It might be a great idea to invest in a small portable air con unit amigo? They have come down a lot in price over the last few years and you can set them up with a timer that will kick in when the temp reaches a certain level.

Brr sounds cold, Im freeeezing here and its about 22 degrees lol

if you could get ahold of some of that fresh, cold air it sure wouldn't take much to bring those temps down, and the plants would grow better...

Hey Bro.

She's looking good.:yummy:
With the added lights they give off some heat. The heater seem to be kicking
out too much. Try turning it down some..
:sorry: don't mean to be a pest about the heater, just seems to be hurting more than helping.

I just know if it burns one of those beautiful budds you'll tweek, trying to save you some future headaches.
Hope it helps..

Back
Top Bottom