White Widow 1st Grow

i didnt know if she was going to make it or not in the begining, looks great now nice work

Hi everybody
It's have been a few days since my last footage, my girl has a great days in vegetation cycle , with 24 hours of Light. There is some new little cones with a squiggly white hair coming out of the top everywhere, even the smallest branches, which showed up, have it ! (Female Signs)

I need a little suggestion: :helpsmilie:

1) About the light cycle :
I read about some plants, vegetating during 18 hour of light per day, and I'm wondering to put the timer and to set it to 18 hour, last few days before i turn it to Flowering Cycle!?

2) Cloning :
I don't want to stress my plant , and I'm about to make just "one Shot", I'll take only one clone from my baby and i want to do it really precise!?

3) Flowering:
Before I turn to flowering, I wanna make sure it's the right time for it !?
The flowering it's planned to start this weekend 6th or 7th of February, under 250W High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamp and maybe some back up Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL), but we all know it's approximately!
For how long the plant will recovery from the clone cut?
What type of flowering you suggest me ?
Lights ?

:thanks:

:peace:

Hi everybody
It's have been a few days since my last footage, my girl has a great days in vegetation cycle , with 24 hours of Light. There is some new little cones with a squiggly white hair coming out of the top everywhere, even the smallest branches, which showed up, have it ! (Female Signs)

I need a little suggestion: :helpsmilie:

1) About the light cycle :
I read about some plants, vegetating during 18 hour of light per day, and I'm wondering to put the timer and to set it to 18 hour, last few days before i turn it to Flowering Cycle!?

2) Cloning :
I don't want to stress my plant , and I'm about to make just "one Shot", I'll take only one clone from my baby and i want to do it really precise!?

3) Flowering:
Before I turn to flowering, I wanna make sure it's the right time for it !?
The flowering it's planned to start this weekend 6th or 7th of February, under 250W High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamp and maybe some back up Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL), but we all know it's approximately!
For how long the plant will recovery from the clone cut?
What type of flowering you suggest me ?
Lights ?

:thanks:

first off, 18 or 24 hours doesn't matter. some growers use 18 hour on 6 off to save electricity during veg.

As for cloning, your plant is already flowering. Clones should only be taken from plants in veg. Your plant has been flowering for some time. Something caused this plant to flower way early. Clones taken from flowering plants tend to grow abnormally for the first few weeks.

Here is a simple method for deciding when to flower. First, you need to decide how big the final plant should be. Once it reaches 1/3 of that size, start flowering. These plants triple in size during flowering.

February 6th, sounds good for me, to start flowering!

. Your not out of the woods yet Nasty until you veg this baby for 6-8 wks as new plants need to mature and then turn it 12/12.
I agree here bro. give her a couple more weeks. Think of it like this, the bigger she gets more bud!:yummy::cheer:

Check the link below for your cloning question.
How and where do I cut my clones?
About seven more helpful links in the How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know page. It's about
1/2 way down the page.
Hope it helps. :ganjamon:

* Footage: 12
* Day: 31 (Veg stage)
* Light: 24h. /CFL
* Temp: about 25C - 32C
* Feed: mellow water, nutrient addition

IMG_05292.JPG

IMG_05312.JPG

IMG_05334.JPG

Aprentice nice thoughts!
I agree, I'll give her couple more days.

Looks great to me. Im doing my first grow now also and exciting to see the progress of other first timers. I will be keeping the hps all the way through tho on mine. Its dual spectrum, tho dont really know what that means yet lol

Aprentice , I remember what you suggest me and I gave her 3 more days, today is the last one. The reason I want it to start flowering at 6th of February, is because, that was my 24- Birth Day :smokin:
Anyways, I want to start flowering so soon, because there is only one plant, it's my first grow experience, I'm not complete sure about the sex, and it's not so important the yield I'll get, but the experience!

Once again thank you for support!

it is really odd that your plant is in veg and showing calyx.

Well, typically, a plant shows its maturity by around 4 weeks of age. So this is completely normal. Now, that doesn't mean that other plants can show this... it is just a sign of 'maturity' of the plant. It may take longer for other plants to do the same, depending on many factors.

Aprentice , I remember what you suggest me and I gave her 3 more days, today is the last one. The reason I want it to start flowering at 6th of February, is because, that was my 24- Birth Day :smokin:
Anyways, I want to start flowering so soon, because there is only one plant, it's my first grow experience, I'm not complete sure about the sex, and it's not so important the yield I'll get, but the experience!

Once again thank you for support!

First happy 24th birthday bro.
Second sorry if I sounded negative. Just know you are brave enough and
enjoying your first experience so much, even after the mishaps.
You made me give in, and go along for the ride.:surf::smokin:
Plus imagine a 2 month turnover.:rollit::cheer:
I really can't wait to see what happens next:popcorn::yummy:

well, typically, a plant shows its maturity by around 4 weeks of age. So this is completely normal. Now, that doesn't mean that other plants can show this... It is just a sign of 'maturity' of the plant. It may take longer for other plants to do the same, depending on many factors.

That's relieve me a lot ! Appreciate!

First happy 24th birthday bro.
Second sorry if I sounded negative. Just know you are brave enough and
enjoying your first experience so much, even after the mishaps.
You made me give in, and go along for the ride.
Plus imagine a 2 month turnover.
I really can't wait to see what happens next

Thank's
Hey bro, I don't event think about negative thoughts at all ! I'm so glad I have been supported! It's easy when you are not alone.
I can't wait either, it's long way to go, a lot thing's will change I know, but I feel safe around here.

p.s the plant is still in vegetation cycle, I was too lazy last night.
I was like: "Ok I'll let you grow as you wilt, I know what's coming next few weeks when I open the door." >

You've got us now bro.:popcorn:

We need footage. How is she?
I like how she has turned into "your girl".:ganjamon:

"I was lost in the storm" :tommy:

She is just so so fine, start flower after 35 days of vegetation! Today it's hers 38th day, at all, and 3th day in to flowering cycle! :yummy:

Thank's 420 folks for the support, Maybe I would not cope without some extra motivation and inspiration!

:allgood: :hippy:

To be continued...:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom