White Widow Auto, Newb Grow

Turfarea

Here we grow again!

Going to take a shot at crop kings seeds, white widow. Picked up 5 seeds from a local store today. Going to do 2 at a time.

They are going to be started in door. And put outside mid June one the weather gets nice.

They are sitting in a cup germinating right now. I will post pictures and dates as the plant grows.

Thanks you.

420-magazine-mobile1020152075.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1673876888.jpg

May 8th.

I'll follow along with ya, I'm actually doing the exact same thing right now. Trying a different germination process then what they recommend. What kind of light setup do you have?

I'll follow along with ya, I'm actually doing the exact same thing right now. Trying a different germination process then what they recommend. What kind of light setup do you have?
Hey! Thanks for the follow! Im just using "clamp lights" that you can buy from Home Depot, and at least 5000k cfl's. Until it's safe to put them outside.

This is what they look like.

420-magazine-mobile1455699028.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1559764302.jpg

Thank you

Hey! Thanks for the follow! Im just using "clamp lights" that you can buy from Home Depot, and at least 5000k cfl's. Until it's safe to put them outside.

This is what they look like.

420-magazine-mobile1455699028.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1559764302.jpg

Thank you
I did the same up until 2 weeks old plant then I bought an 150 hps so I can grow a few more plants under the cfls in the mean time. Good luck with the grow, cfls don't work bad at all

Been a while since I've updated this.

Here's where I am right now. Looks awesome. Probably got 3 more weeks on her. Considering I just put this thing outside and watered it I'm extremely happy with the results so far.

420-magazine-mobile2135358769.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1169945458.jpg

420-magazine-mobile104303531.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom