White Widow Hydroponic Grown My Second Grow

You can also go to the top and select "420 Forums" then select "Your Threads" and it will show you all the threads that you started. Under 420 Forums there is also a selection for "Watched threads". That will display all the threads in which you commented or subscribed.

My tricones are looking good
Screenshot_20181207-095131_Gallery.jpg

From what I can tell with out more magnification is that the hairs haven’t changed to red and the terps look clear . No amber haze!

I’ve never had a problem rise before the flush, I’ve flushed for 3 to 7 days . Hydro doesn’t require 2 weeks to flush!
Thanks hippie so if I let it go 4 days should be good and on my Dwc can I just start putting nutrients in my system when i think my flush is good or should I just take out the clean water and put nutrient water in

You are going to flush with declorinate 24 hours city water should have calcium there!

There will be as they use it for buffering. At this point in the grow there is little that you can do. IIn my time on the boards I have seen a lot of ugly plants still finish with great bud. You can't really do much with calmag because of the N in it.

As far as flushing goes all I do is 2 days max and sometimes I don't flush at all. In hydro I see little value in doing if for any length of time.

I have a one liter of flawless finish I like using for the flush . I used to never flushed till I tried this ,actually didn’t know that there was a such thing as flushing! Learned it from the neighbor!

I have read where flushing doesn't make much of a difference. I run those flushing agents with coco the last couple days. They are great for disolving salts in mediums like coco. Not sure if they would do much with DWC. A slow dry and proper cure is going to make more of a difference. YMMV :)

The sample under the microscope for amber effects gets smoked for testing flavors and potency if it’s there I do just a 3 day with no lights in the flush the last day.
68 degree with 40-50% humidity curing room.

Si I can just flush fir 3 or 4 days and start adding nutrients again because I have a calcium lock out and all I got is just plain tap water to flush and I want to fix it because maybe I will have couple more weeks to grow
I don’t think so ,your on the finishing step . You don’t want to flush then start over!

Back
Top Bottom